𝖮 𝟣 𝟥

⊹ chapter thirteen ⊹

jimin scurried around trying to make everything perfect before jeongguk got there. he had called him earlier in the day and asked if he would like to have a date. of course jeongguk said yes so jimin asked jungkook to meet him at his house around seven.

it was six forty five and jimin was finishing up the last little details. he was going to take jeongguk to a nice dinner then back to his house where he had a cute little movie set up for them.

"ok.."

jimin stepped back looking at how everything was set up giving a small nod in approval. just then there was a knock at the door and jimin nervously rubbed his hands together going to answer it.

"hey you ready?" jeongguk said standing there with a smile looking very nice.

jimin grinned and grabbed his keys wallet and phone. "yeah let's go."

the drive there was quick both of them occasionally singing along to the radio.

"this place is nice." jeongguk said looking around after they were seated making jimin smile.

"i'm really glad you like it."

once they decided what they wanted they ordered and throughout dinner they talked and would laugh when the other would be dorky. needless to say they both really enjoyed dinner and enjoyed each other's company in general.

"oh my god they have fresh warm brownies with ice cream on top." jeongguk said looking at the menu almost drooling.

"should we get that as dessert then?"

"yes!" he nodded quickly looking up from the menu to jimin.

when they brought it out it looked better than he thought. they both grabbed a spoon and took a bite.

"this is so good." jeongguk let out a soft moan closing his eyes as he sucked the ice cream and brownie off the spoon.

jimin nearly choked on his as he watched jeongguk his face flushing. he cleared his voice and jeongguk opened his eyes seeing the blush across jimin's face.

"what's the matter?" jeongguk smiled innocently and looked jimin in the eyes swirling his tongue around the spoon licking the remaining ice cream off.

jimin groaned and watched as jeongguk continued eating his eyes not leaving jimin's as he licked and sucked the spoon clean.

jeongguk knew what he was doing and jimin knew that. he sent jeongguk a warning look as jeongguk ran his foot along jimin's leg getting higher and higher. jimin cursed under his breath as jeongguk softly pushed his foot against jimin's clothed cock.

he slowly started rubbing against jimin and jimin let out a low growl and quickly pulled out his wallet paying before standing up and grabbing jeongguk's wrist. he pulled jeongguk out of the restaurant and out to the car.

the ride back to jimin's apartment was full out jeongguk teasing the hell out of him. once they got inside jimin locked the door behind them and pushed jeongguk against the door kissing him roughly.