Seeing Green

"Maybe you should stop. Lovely said no and I respect her wishes but pushing it will only make everything worse." Nicki said folding her arms as she looked at me in this green and blue outfit. "You're lucky you have a woman who only wants you and values y'all relationship," Nicki said, and as right as she is it baffles me because why is she so upset about the situation. I'm trying to save her and Cassie's relationship and she doesn't want it. "Do you want the help or not?" I asked and Nicki shook her head no.

"If you aren't careful the Aries in her will come out to bite you in the ass," Nicki said like it was a threat and I glared at her cause what's up her ass? "I just don't want you ruining perfection on something that wasn't meant to last long," Nicki said sounding so sad and gloomy then Lovely walked outside with the kids. "Let's go mommy babies," she said in an upbeat tone and I looked at Nicki then I glanced over at Lovely. "One last try," I said then Lovely's voice echoed throughout my mind. 

Flashback (Last week)

"If you ask me to help them one more time I'ma end up fucking yo friend!" Lovely yelled at me and I stood there looking at her so lost but upset. "You wouldn't you're too loyal for that," I said and she chuckled. "I also can shut my emotions off for you and get the job done so ask yourself do you really want Nicki to have what you have on a daily?" Lovely asked with an evil smirk on her face and it sent chills throughout my body. 

"Do you really think I won't do it, Megan?" Lovely asked and I looked at her and everything inside me told me she would. "This my last time telling you Megan If you as me to save Nicki and Cassie's relationship in any way shape or form I will fuck Nicki and won't feel no remorse or shame about it. So please stop asking me." Lovely said and I stepped back as she walked away 

Present-day 

I shook the memory and walked over to Lovely on my hot girl shit. "Hey, baby," I said and she looked up at me as she poured water into their water bowls. "Hey babe, you good?" she asked looking at me with a smile on her face. "Kids go play," I said so her attention could be on me but they didn't listen. She looked at them then did this click sound twice and they went to play. "What? Anyways can you please help Nicki and Cassie?" I asked quickly so she couldn't interrupt me. 

"You asked for this," Lovely said as she stood up with fire in her eyes. "Kids, let's go," Lovely said in the sweetest voice and they all followed her even 4oe. "4oe, stay!" I yelled and he ignored me so Lovely stopped and they copied her movement. "4oe, stay." Lovely said in the sweetest voice sounding like it hurt her so badly. Then she and the other kids made their way out the door and left the house.