Halloween

It was Hall-hoe-wen and I was invited to the Kappa dorm party. I hadn't talked to you know who and for the moment I didn't want to. I was trying to focus on school and my career while having a little fun. My phone dinged so I walked to it and looked at the message.

"Wassup sus, You coming to the party right?" - Muda Muda 🏈☃️🔫🍃

"Yea." - Lovely 🏈🌓👀🔥

"Ight, don't leave yo apartment yet. Amir, Petcha, and Devon are on their way to get you." - Muda Muda 🏈☃️🔫🍃

"Ight bruh, I'll be waiting."- Lovely 🏈🌓👀🔥

When we were done texting I sat my phone down then I put my hair in a bun and put a shower cap on. Then I pulled out my Halloween costume and laid it out on the bed. once I had everything set up I went and got in the shower. I had a little time to get ready so I kinda speed up in the shower.

After five to ten minutes I got out the shower and did my makeup then I began to curly the ends of my hair and put it in two ponytails but I left two pieces out in the front. After that, I put on a green headband and lingerie. Once I was finished I began to get dressed like Baby Doll in Sucker Punch with a real sword and real guns in the holsters. I looked at myself in the mirror then I smiled at how amazing I looked cause I knew Muda planned to be Blue jones.

I was about to sit down when the doorbell rang so I walked to the door with all my things and opened it. Amir, Petcha, and Devon were standing at the door dressed like Slim, Roland, and Mike from The Wood. I smirked at them then I walked out the door and we went to Petcha truck, got in, and we headed out.

We were riding in the car for ten minutes and I just chilled in the back listening to music. "You ready for the ladies!!" Devon asked and I chuckled "The real question is are they ready for me?" I said and we laughed after a long but short drive we pulled up to the party. Petcha parked the car around back then we got out the car and went in.

Hour Later

Popcaan "Addicted" was playing and I was dancing in the middle of a line full of all girls. It was a wine dance line and I was holding some girl hips while some girl was holding mine. Everything was going well till I saw Meg and she saw me. At first, she rolled her eyes but then she smiled and I was confused. She walked over to me and pulled me out of the line.

She took me to her section then pulled me over to an open space in her section."If you really wanted a dance partner you should've just called me." Megan said and I smirked as she stood in front of me and put her ass on me shaking it. Meg starts to wine her waist and I quickly bent her over a lil more then I started hitting it from the back as she continued to twerk on me.

Everyone began to record videos of us on their phones but we ignored them cause we were in the moment, and also enjoying each other. I quickly grabbed the back of her neck and was feeling the vibe till Yo came over. "Fuck is this?" He asked while pulling us apart yelling and I looked at him confused. Then Megan stood up and we looked at him "One, stop yelling and two. we're just having fun."Megan said and I nodded.

"Y'all dating we're just friends, it's a bigggg difference, but trust me If she was mine I would've been made sure her eyes never wander," I said and he got even madder. Then the entire football team walked up to us, "Sis you good?" they asked and I nodded. "AND IF SHE WASN'T" Yo asked while yelling and I looked at him.

"Trust me this is all a miss understanding and since we're all friends I suggest we calm down. I'm ready to go." I said then I grabbed Muda and Petcha's hand as I walked towards the exit.

(Pg,13)