On a mission

August 12th

I was posing for some pictures with 4oe and took some by myself for Instagram. "Yea I like these." My friends said and I chuckled as I put 4oe down to look at them. "Yesss." I said then I squatted down to show 4oe himself.

"You see you 4oe," I asked and he just jumped on me trying to get the phone then I smiled and got up. We began walking and I looked down at 4oe, he looked a little too focused like he had something to do.

"4oe, you good?" I asked looking at him walk next to me and my crew but he just ignored me. "4oe, I know you hear me talking to you," I said and we laughed cause he still ignored me. We were talking and going to the room when I looked down and 4oe started running. My crew and I began running after him yelling his name. Then 4oe hit two corners and we couldn't keep up so I took my heels off.

Once I started back running I heard a voice "Hi cutieeee, how are you? Where are your parents, huh? I want a dog just like you but for now, I'm fine with my luh baby at home. Yea, I have a pit husky mix and her name is rosebud." She said and once I turned the corner I saw some girl holding 4oe.

She stood about 5'6 with her skin as brown as a cocoa bean and her hair was blonde styled in a blunt cut bob. She was only wearing lipgloss and I could tell cause it looked natural and glossy. It also helped that her lips were as pink as Patric Starr off SpongeBob. She smiled and it was so beautiful it was like watching a baby laugh for the first time.

"No, you can't date her she's bigger than you and older probably. Oh, so you like older women huh?" She asked while laughing then she looked up at me and smiled. "Is he yours?" She asked and I nodded with a smile on my face.

She began walking towards me to hand me 4oe while asking a question. I inhaled and smelt her perfume, it was a light floral scent with a hint of something sweet. "What's his name if you don't mind me asking?" "It's 4oe, what's yo name?" I asked and she smiled.

Lovely P.O.V

I handed her 4oe and she rocked him while rubbing his head. "Smith, Lovely Smith, and who are you?" I asked like  I was James Bond and she smirked, "I'm Megan thee stallion and that was cute." She said and I chuckled.

"Yea, I get that a lot." I said and she smiled "By who?" She asked like she was my bae and I smirked. "Any and err body," I said with my St.Louis accent and she smiled. "You from uhh..." before she could finish I spoke.

"St.Louis, yea." I said and she got really happy, "Ok fren, we should hang tonight." She said and I chuckled. "I'm here on business, and all today I have homework," I said and she nodded.

"Ok, we can link tomorrow, take my number." She said and I nodded knowing we wouldn't link. then I pulled my phone out then I handed it to her and her friend grabbed her phone out her back pocket and handed it to me once it was unlocked.

Once I put my number in her phone I took a picture of myself then I handed her her phone and she handed me mine. We smiled then walked our separate ways as Megan was walking away I heard her say something to her friends than to 4oe.

"4oe was on a mission when he took off and now I know why. Lovely is cute and smelled amazing. 4oe you like her huh, you smelt her from far away."

(Pg,1)