Friendly Party

"WHO IZ THIS BITCH?!?" Megan asked while yelling and I just looked at her shook. KeKe touched my shoulder and I looked at KeKe. "I'm her best friend and WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU...BITCH?!?" KeKe asked and I put my hand on my forehead. "I really need to stop having parties," I said as I walked into my kitchen.

They followed behind chatting with each other and apologizing for their actions. "I'ma keep it a hunnid I was about to beat yo ass!" They both said then looked at each other and began laughing.

"Ok party over cause my kids need to enjoy their home," I said then everyone began leaving. Once everyone left the loft I smirked cause it was kid's time.

"Rosebud, Chantey, Ballad, and Saga time to eat!" I said as Muda opened my bedroom door. Then the dogs ran out to their bowls and began eating. "Wait, which is which, so I know? We all know the Princess, Rose!" Keke said looking at Rosebud and I smiled.

"The reses peanut butter cup looking one is Chantey I got him from Kat. The pitbull's name is Saga I got him from K Michelle. And last but certainly not least is Balled my all black baby I got from Meg." I said and Keke nodded as she took it all in slowly. The kids finished eating quickly and I laid on the floor as I turned on their favorite Netflix show.

I was laying there with them while watching the show and wining down from the party. "Are we still going shopping?" KeKe asked and I nodded as my kids began to pile on top of me. "What are they doing?" Keke asked and Megan laughed. "They don't want her to go so they're creating a dogpile," Megan said and KeKe began laughing.