Brunch/Party

Dec, 8th

Lovely invited me to brunch, so I had to look amazing. I got up and got my clothing together for my shower while Lovely was sleeping in her bed, so when she awakens, I'd be ready and all glammed up.

I was in the shower, getting washed up when I heard seductive music playing. Then I felt a hot body on mine. "Good Morning, beautiful," Lovely said, and I smirked.

"I thought I would beat you getting up, but I forgot you're a football player," I said, and she chuckled. "I was up hours ago. I just came back to lay down till you had awakened, so I guess you can say I woke you." Lovely said with a smirk on her face as she began to help me wash up.

Once we finished showering, we brushed our teeth, fixed our hair then Lovely walked down the hall. "I'm going to give you space to get dressed. I wanna be amazed when I see you." She said, and I chuckled.

Lovely P.O.V

I decided I wanted to wear a suit for today, so I went into the closet. I pulled out my black slim Three-Piece single-breasted casual suit, and I grabbed my red long sleeve collared shirt to go under it. I just threw on two rings, one on my right middle finger and one my left ring finger. I looked at my hand. Then I put one ring on each pinky finger. I smirked, then I put on my black loafer with the red roses on them.

Then I made my way into the living room and waited for Jhené. I wasn't waiting that long cause a minute later she walked in looking amazing I smirked then we head to brunch.

Once we made it to the brunch event, we were seated, and Jhené was already sipping on bottomless mimosas. I was sipping on water and apple juice for the day cause I have a game soon.

Later that night

I was on the way home when I received a text from Meg, so I pulled over and parked.

"What you doing tonight, it's Nicki's birthday slide thru?" - Megan

I looked at the text then thought about it then I smiled once she sent the location. I looked at Jhené, and she smiled. "Wasp babe?" she asked, and I smiled, "Megan's friend Nicki is having a birthday party tonight. They said I could slide, but I was wondering, did you want to come too?" I asked, and she shook her head no. "You sure?" I asked, confused, and she smiled, then grabbed my hands.

"Lovely, I trust you cause your not a cheater. If you ever felt like it would come to that, you would text or call me and let me know you need some time apart," she said, and I looked at her, then she smirked. "And I'm totally fine with that. This is college, not EHarmony." She said, then I began driving again as I chuckled. We stopped at a light, and I texted Meg back.

  "I'll be attending, but I'll be a little late 'cause I'm about to drop né off first." - Lovely Hottie 😏🤤💕🥢

I took Jhené to her sister's house, then I went home and changed into something a little more comfortable. I arrived at Nicki's birthday party 4 hours late, but it was still cracking big time. I saw Megan talking to a group of girls, so I want and scoped out the place.

After five minutes of me being there, I ran into Nicki well she ran into me with a drink. "Lovely, I am so sorry, Babe, come with me to my room," she said, grabbing my hand and dragging me towards her bedroom. We started getting closer to her room when I realized she did it on purpose. We entered her place, and she sat me in a chair then she walked into her closet.

"I'm sure I have something you can fit in here," she said, looking in her closet for an outfit for me to wear. "Nicki, I'm sure you do-" before I could finish, she screamed. " FOUND IT!" she said, walking out of the closet holding a black garment bag. I looked at her, confused, then she smirked, "Go get dressed silly." She said, handing the bag to me.  "Wait!" she said, walking back into the closet, then a second later she came out with towels.