Dealing with it

"You selling drugs?" Megan asked and I looked at her confused. "Huh?" I asked knowing what she asked but I knew I couldn't answer too fast. "Lovely, don't fucking play with me!" She said upset and I laughed. "What would make you think that?" I asked and she glared at me. "I'ma ask you one more time and I expect a real answer." She said and I laid on the bed and looked at her.

"Yea, cause I don't know if I wanna keep playing football," I said and she looked at me a little sad. "I'm only trying to make enough to hold me for three years while I figure out what I wanna do," I said and she sat down in front of me.

"Lovely, do you know this can Jeopardize your career, if someone find out?" Megan asked and I looked away from her. "You mean besides you?" I asked and she made me look her way. "Lovely, if you need money I got you but babe you can't do it this way." She said and I stood up getting further away from her.

"I'm already in too deep and to be honest, I can't turn away anytime soon." I said walking into the restroom. A second later I heard Megan moving around. Then I heard draws opening and closing.

"Either you keep living how your living or you choose to live differently with me. But I will not accept that this is the only way when you're extremely talented. Your music in college was great, your acting is amazing, and your the MVP on every football team you have ever been on." Megan said putting her bag on her back as she started leaving.

"I will give you two weeks before I tell the world that I'm single." Megan said and I sat down on the bed shocked as fuck. I put my hands in my face and just sighed.