Look A-Like

"If you dress like me one mo time we gone fight," I said to Megan and she began laughing. "I'm glad I recorded myself getting dressed cause they gone swear we planned this again," I said and Megan smirked as she looked at my body. "What are you looking at ma'am?" I asked looking at Megan who was biting her bottom lip. Megan looked up at me and chuckled.

"You look amazing dang can't I admire your beautiful body?" She asked and I chuckled. "Always," I said then Megan walked my way. "Ready to attend the party?" Megan asked and I nodded as we made our way to the truck. "We are on live do you wanna say anything to the Hotties?" Megan asked and I looked at both cameramen. One was recording for a video and the other is on live.

"Hello, hotties, your mother and whatever other name she is to yall is a copycat," I said then I began laughing and Megan rolled her eyes as she faced the window. "No the baby is upset. What's da madder?" I asked in my baby voice and I looked at Megan's reflection in the window as she tried not to smile. "Da widdle baby is hurt cause she wanted to look like mommy," I said continuing the baby's talk and she slightly chuckled then cleared her throat.

"We know you wanna laugh don't make dis hard on yo self ba-be," I said making sure I stretched the babe part out a little. Megan burst out laughing and I chuckled looking at her. "See I knew you couldn't be upset for too long," I said and Megan looked at me and smirked then she grabbed my throat pulled me closer, and kissed me passionately.

Once we finished kissing Megan looked at the phone and winked. "That's how you tame an Aries," She said and I rolled my eyes as I nudged her. "Ight bet when we get home an Aquarius will be tamed," I said and Megan began blushing as she bit her bottom lip.

Hours Later

"Damn yo ass fat as fuck!" A nigga said to Megan as he smacked her ass and without thinking I jawed him. I began walking to stand over him as he lay on the ground when my security quickly swooped me away. Megan and her security followed behind us and I began to catch my calm. "You know you're in trouble now right?" one of my security guards asked and I rolled my eyes as we got into the car and headed back to the house.