Pink thoughts

Lovely threw a pool party, inviting her closest friends, and of course, I received an invitation. Megan is standing in front of me talking, but I could care less cause I'm here for the host. I heard a commotion, so I looked over and saw Lovely running with four guys behind her.

"CANNONBALL!!" Lovely yelled as she made it close to the water. Megan and I smiled. We watched her bounce back up out of the water when I peeped.

Love bear nipple and areola were showing, so I acted like I was pulling up my shirt when she looked at me. Lovely quickly understood what I meant and fixed her swimsuit too. She winked at me, and something inside of me fluttered and jumped. I glanced over and looked at Megan, watching me like a hawk.

"Can I speak with you inside?" Megan asked, and I was about to speak when Lovely yelled. "NICKI, COME GET IN THE POOL, PRINCESS!" I looked over at her waving for me to come to join her and her friends in the pool.

"Well, we can't keep the Queen waiting, so how about later, Meg," I said, getting undressed down to my swimsuit then I made my way to the pool. "Nicole, can you braid and wrap up Nicki's hair, please?" Lovely asked aloud, then a girl walked closer to me and proceeded to do as asked.

Once she was done, I got into the pool with Lovely cause she got closer to the shallow end for me. I'm 5'3, 5'4. She's 5'5, 5'6; it's a big difference. "I heard there's an underwater tank with fishes in it if you go to the bottom of the pool," I said, and Lovely winked at me.

"Let's just say if I had red hair, I'd be part of their world." Lovely jokingly said, sounding like a Disney nerd. I heard a door slam. Then we looked towards the sound, and Megan was nowhere to be found. "I'll call her later," Lovely mumbled then a phone began ringing. "Nicki, wake up. NICKI, WAKE UP!" Megan screamed as she jumped on my bed, and I woke up. Once I opened my eyes, I looked at her so lost.

"What day is it?" I asked, so lost and drained. Then Megan looked at me and chuckled. "July 15th, 2025, are you sure you're okay? We left the event, and you needed a quick nap before you, Lovely, Cassie,  and I head to a late dinner with the girls. How do you go from shooting fake baskets and laughing with Lovely in front of reporters to being completely clueless?" Megan asked, and everything started coming back to me.

This was all a dream! Us picking Lovely up from work on the seventh wasn't real cause it didn't happen. When Megan left the pool, upset earlier cause Lovely and I were flirting, and leaving her out of things wasn't real. My morning consisted of cameras and questions while Lovely laid her legs on me.

"I think I'm sick. How about you all go on without me," I said, and Megan glared at me, then she inhaled and smiled. "We'll stay home with you so that you don't feel alone and so you're not alone," Megan said, and I nodded while getting up slowly and going into the restroom. "Could you send Cassie in her, please?" I asked, and Megan said ok, and five minutes later, I was staring at Cassie walk into the restroom.

"Nicki, why are you naked? Megan told me you're sick." Cassie asked, and I began walking toward her. "I'm sick without you. I miss us," I said as I wrapped my arms around cassie's neck, then I kissed her lips. She began trying to talk, and I continued kissing her till she gave in and kissed me back. Cassie started kissing my neck, and I moaned, "Mmm, Baby." I said, and she kissed down my body, and once she got to my boobs, she began kissing and sucking on them.

I inhaled then her right hand traveled down my body finding its way inside me.

Lovely P.O.V

"Damn, they going crazy up there," I said, and Megan looked at me with a smirk. "Yea, crazy how people can say one thing and do another," she said, and I cleared my throat. "Elaborated?" I asked, and she looked at me as she sat down. "You told me you were gonna fuck the shit outta that girl, and yall only hang and flirt," Megan said, and I looked at her unfazed.

"What, you wanted me to fuck her?" I asked, a little annoyed cause she should be happy; that's all I did after I kept telling her to STOP! "No, I wanna say I'm sorry for trying to force you to help my best friend with her relationship. Even though it seems like somehow you still helped her but it was in your way." Megan said, and I winked at her. "No problem, princess," I said as I got up and left the room.