Second date

September 6th

"You have all the ladies don't you?" Kat asked as I gotta outta K's car ignoring Kat. I said goodbye to K and began walking while still ignoring her question by asking a different question. "So where are we going?" I asked and she glared at me then I smiled and held my hand out.

"Walk with me, Queen." I said and she smiled as she grabbed my hand, "We're going to a fancy restaurant mommy sent me money." She said and I smiled. "I get you wanna spoil me but since it's the day after your birthday how about I pay for everything? Let me spoil you, Queen." I said and she smiled then she nodded.

I always keep a spoiled slightly rich shawty in my pocket and they like splurging on me but if it's their birthday or after their birthday I make sure I pay for everything. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not cheap, it's just I tend to pick people who won't let me pay for anything.

"What you thinking about love?" She asked and I smiled, "Life and love plus both my passions." I said and she nodded. "Is it bad that I was hoping you said that to me." Kat asked and I shook my head no. "That would be a little too predictable and I'm way smoother than that," I said and she chuckled. 

I spent her around and once she stopped we were face to face. Kat smiled and I gently placed the cuff of my index finger under kat's lip. I looked into her eyes as the moon shined down on us and I passionately kissed her.

"To think of someone is fine but to take action set's the law of attraction in motion. I much rather kiss you then think about it." I said and she smiled as she melted in my arms. "I-I like action more than thought." She said and I smiled as I grabbed her hand and we started back walking. She was walking like she was on cloud nine and all I could think was I got this in the bag.

Ten minutes later

we were sitting down talking when Meg walked by with a guy then she backtracked and looked at us. "Lovely?" she asked and I nodded, "Yep." I said and she chuckled, "I guess you're on date number two huh?" She asked and I nodded again then she smiled.

"Care if we sit down with you guys?" She asked and before I could answer Kat did. "Sure, sit, I'm Kat!" She said as she held her hand out to shake Meg's then they shook hands and Meg sat next to me and her date sat next to Kat. "This is Demario but he goes by Money Bagg yo." Meg said and I smiled, "I'm Lovely and this is my date, Kat." I said and everyone smiled.

"If you don't mind me asking are yall lesbians?" He asked and I chuckled then the waiter came over and took our order. Once the waiter left I looked at Money Bagg, "Yo, can I call you Yo?" I asked and he chuckled then he nodded. "I'm bisexual and she's a lesbian," I said and he nodded. "What are yall straight?" I asked and everyone laughed, "Yea." Yo said and I smiled then we looked at Meg.

"I'm Meg that's what I am, naw I'm straight unless I'm super drunk." "You and every straight woman in the world." Kat said then everyone looked at each other and laughed."That's a good one." Yo said and for the rest of the night, we got to know each other and talk about life.

(Pg,7.)