Runnin

Three months later

I was running with 4oe in Paris were Lovely and I first ran when we were here last time. I looked down at 4oe and he looked a little too focused like he had some real weight to lose.

"4oe, you ok baby?" I asked looking at him concern as I slowed down but he just ignored me. I was just picking my speed back up when 4oe took off running. I began running faster as I  yelled his name. 4oe hit a corner and I was not too far behind him when I heard barking and a familiar voice.

Once I made it close I heard the voice speaking "Hi 4oe moe, how are you, big baby? Where is your parent at cause you shouldn't be alone." There were a few barks then a laughed. "I see yall missed each other, huh? No more playing I can't..." She screamed then began laughed and once I walked over to them I saw Lovely on the ground under a dog pail 4oe, Ballad, Saga, Chantey, and Rosebud was on top of her.

"Stawpp, get off me Pit-bullies! We gotta find M-" Before she could finish her sentence she looked at me and I smiled then all the dogs ran to me. She stood up and began dusting herself off as I began petting and talking to the dogs.

"Hey, Rose how are you? Have these boys been getting on your nerves? Hi mommy baby how are you Ballad, did you miss me? Saga, you and Chantey have really gotten big. " I said then she whistled and all four of her dogs went to her side including 4oe.

I looked at her with all five dogs and smiled "4oe, you're not her's come back, baby." I said then 4oe looked at them and he slowly walked back over to me sad."I'm sorry about that, I forgot I taught and trained him too." Lovely said then she looked at her kids,  "Sit, lay, and stay." she said then they did as told including 4oe.

11 PM (Lovely P.O.V)

We stopped at three different locations and grabbed food for us and the dogs. Then we walked and sat on a bench as we all ate. "So you're here for work but without your two girlfriends?" Megan asked and I chuckled.

"I'm here with my kids and we're here on business," I said and she looked at me then smiled cause she knew that the kids haven't met the girls.

"I'm the only woman they're used to huh?" she asked and I nodded as I looked down at them eating away. "I like that your loyal and it's amazing that you don't let them meet everyone." She said and I smiled.

"They're my babies, why would I when I don't know if well last long? I wouldn't want them to get used to someone then Poof, we're not together." I said and we chuckled for a moment then it got silent. All we could hear was cars in the distance and the dogs eating their food.

"What happened to us?" She asked and I gave her a faint smile. "We went from being friends to lovers to being liabilities," I said and she chuckled. Once she looked at me her brown eyes gazed into my eyes.

"I miss us, SHIT, even 4oe misses us." She said then she sighed and looked a little ashamed and embarrassed. "I'm sorry,  I said I wouldn't do or say anything about us," Megan said and I looked at her longingly cause for once I felt like loyalty meant nothing if your heart isn't in it.

All I could feel was electricity around us and although I wanted to kiss her I didn't. "Maybe we should get you back to your hotel. where are you staying?" I asked because the quicker I got her back the quicker I could have time to myself to think about everything.

"The same place we stayed last time what about you?" She asked and I laughed, "Same place same floor." I said then she laughed even louder. "SAMEEE!" she said and we sat there laughing till my hand touched the top of hers. We looked at each other and I quickly stood up then I looked at the kids who were done eating and now playing.

"I guess we better be heading back now," I said as I grabbed all the trash and threw it away. I walked back over to them and whistled then the dogs stopped playing and stood next to me.

At the hotel (4 Am)

I was laying woke in my room and all I could think about was Megan and how right she was. I also was trying to figure out why we didn't fight hard enough for us but nothing came to mind.

I rolled over and looked at the kids in the bed across from me sleeping. I giggled cause they were snoring like it was their job but they also looked so cute sleep. "Goodnight Kids, wake me in the morning," I said in a whisper knowing they were my morning wake-up call.