Jealous me, envy we!

Last time I saw Megan was in music class, but the last time we hung was the Halloween party. Yo went off about us, and It wasn't a big deal, but it was cool cause I understood the disrespect aspect of it all. I was on Ig when I saw Megan posted up with Yo trying to get my attention and trying to make me mad.

I could tell cause soon as I would post something she would post him or him and her with parts of my caption. Since she wanted a show, I was going to give her what she wanted. I didn't know why she was acting like this, but I was going to join the show and be the main attraction.

I called kat and told her to get dressed cause I'm having a party! We weren't a couple, but everyone knew we were messing with each other hard. But I knew Meg thought we were a couple, and that's all that matters. I know that If I post the party on my Snapchat, Meg will show.

I also invited some guys from the football team and their new girlfriends to come and turn up. It was only right as their little sister and caption I meet their new girlfriends. I made some calls for food, snacks, and drinks then I let my plan fall into motion. Kat slid through, and we got dressed together in matching outfits that I forgot we had.

We both had on matching crop tops. Mine said, "Smith 1," and hers said, "Graham 81". I had on black joggers, and she was wearing black shorts. We had on Red Adidas Originals ZX Flux with our first name stitched on the side.

I stood in the mirror, looking at myself, then Kat walked up behind me. "I gotta say we look fire." She said, mocking my accent, and I chuckled as she put my chocker on me, then I smirked.

"You really think you mine, huh?" I asked, and she smirked then walked out of the room, holding my phone. Eventually, everyone began arriving, and once I had a room full of people, I told them the house rules but also the apartment building rules.

Hour Later

I was holding a cup of water like it was liquor and dancing with Kat. My guys pulled me away for a moment, and we walked to the kitchen to talk. "So, do you really like her?" Amir asked, and I nodded.

"Shawty smart, pretty, and spoiled, but she's a hard worker, so I fuck with her," I said, and they nodded. "What about Meg thick ass?" Devon asked, and I smirked. "Shawty bad, thick as hell, and smart what's not to like," I said, and they smirked.

"If you had to choose, who would you pick?" Petcha asked, and I smiled. "Ion know cause they nothing alike. It's like yin and yang, sun and rain, ice and flames." I said, and they chuckled.

"Ok, music major!" They said, then we laughed. They looked at Kat dancing, having the best time of her life, and then back at me. "You gotta pick, or you gotta leave them both alone," Muda said, and I nodded sarcastically.

I quickly look around, then back at them. "Y'all know Megan, and I are just friends, so stop tripping. I'm also pretty sure she has a boyfriend, and she doesn't like me that way." I said, and everyone laughed like I cracked the funniest joke in the world.

"Sure, she doesn't she just comes to every practice and game even when she's mad at you cause she loves football," Muda said then Devon chimed in. "Yea, and she's also in the talent show just to show her talent."

I rolled my eyes, and they smirked. "Y'all like each other, so  just admit it." They said, and I grabbed Muda's hand and began walking to my room, then the rest followed. Once we made it into my bedroom and the door was closed, I sat on my bed. Then everyone began sitting and making themselves comfortable.

"I ain't gone lie. I did kinda feel like she liked me cause when I kicked it with her and her friends, they kept asking me questions about my love life. Then we played truth or dare, and they dared me to jump in the pool naked. Later we shared a bed, and she wanted to cuddle so we did, and she kept rubbing her ass on m-" before I could finish Muda chimed in.

"She wanna fuck! She really likes you bruh, why you playing games?!" He asked, and I made my usual confused face. Then I looked at them, and they smirked.

"After today, you need to make up your mind, ight?!?" They asked, and I nodded. "Ight," I said, and we all got up and left the room. Soon as we walked out of the room, Meg was taking a photo in my mirror with Yo (Like above).

"Damn, she bad," Amir said, and I smiled. Then I walked towards them, and her face lit up, but I turned right, and Kat was posted on the wall. I walked up to her and kissed her cheek.

"You're amazing. You know that?" I asked, and she nodded. "You really think you mine, huh?" She asked, mocking me as she handed me my phone, then I laughed.

"Lovely, can you come to the Dj booth with yo date please, everyone has a question." My Dj Koca asked, and I grabbed Kat's hand, then we walked over.

Once we made it, she kissed my cheek, and I smirked. "Wasp Koca?" I asked, and he smirked. "Everyone keeps asking me what do you and Kat shirt number stand for." He said, and I smirked.

"Smith is my last name, and I'm number one because I'm the Quarterback. Kat's last name is Graham, and she's 81 because she's my receiver." I said, and everyone, "Awwed."

I saw Megan get a little mad and walked into my bedroom by herself. "Ight, everyone turn up, have fun, and sorry about not having alcohol, but I gotta make sure y'all get home safe," I said, and everyone clapped. I told Kat I would be back and I went to my bedroom. "Really?!?" Meg asked, and I waited till I heard the music get loud, then I spoke.

"What I do now?" I asked, and she began pacing back and forth. I followed her with my eyes then I rolled them and sat on my dresser waiting for her to speak.

"YOU FUCKING ON A BITCH THAT YOU KNOW AIN'T RIGHT FOR YOU!! LIKE TELL ME THE TRUTH, WHAT DO YALL HAVE IN COMMON?!?! NOTHINGGGGG AND WHEN HAS SHE EVER BEEN YO RECEIVER?!?!" She yelled and I looked at her shook. I hopped down off my dresser then I stood there with my hands on my hips and my head cocked to the right.

"Meg, I have guests, and I really think you should calm down and lower your ton before someone hears you." I said and she looked at me like I don't give a fuck.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHO HEARS ME CAUSE YOU REALLY GOT ME FUCKED UP!" She yelled then there was a knock at my door. I went to crack my door and it was my whole football team.

"You good sis?" They asked and I nodded. "Can you clear out the party and tell Kat I'm sorry but we'll talk later?" I asked and they smirked.

"It's already done the only people here is us but we bout to give y'all sum space," Muda said with a wink and I smiled. "Thank y'all, I'll talk to y'all later," I said and they nodded then I closed the door and turned back around.

"Your about to sit down so we can talk about this like civil adults or you can leave and go fuck on yo nigga." I said and she rolled her eyes as she sat on my bed. I grabbed my rolling chair and parked it right in front of her then I sat down. "Speak." I said calmly and she rolled her eyes while looking a little sad.

"So what's the real problem?" I asked and she looked at me. "You're supposed to be mine I saw you first." She said and I glared "Look, Megan, I'm not a trophy or some prize you can claim, and if I was meant to be yours why you ain't try to make a move." I said and she smiled.

"Cause I really wanted to link with you and get to know you before we made it official but then we got here and everything changed." She said and I laughed. "The whole point of a relationship is to get to know about each other while dating and more," I said and she smirked

"I KNOWWWW BUT I-." She stopped yelling because I gave her a look. "Thank you, and Megan if you wanna date me all you have to do is be single and ask me on a date honey bun," I said and she nodded.

"While I got you here do you think we can go on a date?" She asked and I smiled, "Handle all your unfinished business first then come talk to me." I said as I walked her out of my room and to the front door. She walked out of the door and stood there for a moment.

"Have a nice night Megan and as long as your taken I never wanna see you again," I said and I politely closed the door in her face.

(Pg,14)