Googly Eyes

October 22nd

I was out with Kat, and we were turning up at one of the gay lounges. I was sitting down, and Kat was dancing in front of me, holding a glass of red wine. "You really gone have me carrying you to the car, huh?" I asked, and she nodded as she turned around and leaned forward. Her face was in my face, and she smirked, "It's only right, Ms.MVP." She said seductively, and I chuckled. She slowly kissed me, and I kissed her back.

"Why are you not drinking?" She asked, and I glared at her, "I play football, and I'm the only girl I can't risk that by drinking." I said, and she nodded. "Yess priorities!" D U down by Kevin gates began playing, and Kat turned around. She began twerking and fake, throwing it back. I was sitting there, smirking when Megan and her friend walked in. They looked a little lost, but they walked over to the couch and sat down.

Two Minutes

"Can you dance with me?" Kat asked, and I nodded, "Sure, baby." I said, and she smirked as she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the middle of the dance floor. I started off doing a two-step, then it changed to a sway. "Lil Booties Matter" by major Nine began playing, and Kat started fucking it up.

I was holding her waist, and we were dancing. When some of the other gay couples came to the dance floor. I glanced around and smiled cause it was great to be around my peoples. Even if it was for just a short time.

I looked over at Meg, and she waved. But I slightly ignored it like I didn't see her. "Yo friend Meg is here. Let's go say hi to her," Kat said as she held her hand out for mine. Once she received my hand, we walked over to Megan.

"Hey, Kat Hi Lovely," Megan said, and we waved. Then I sat in the chair, and Kat sat on my lap. "This is my friend-" Before Megan could finish, I interrupted her. "I remember you, your Googly eyes; don't run from me, Fren," I said, mocking their Snapchat post while moving my head side to side and moving my hand.

They chuckled, and she nodded, "You have a great memory." She said, and I shook my head no, "I just tend to remember pretty girls and dope women." I said, and they smirked, then Kat looked back at me like I was telling a fascinating story.

"Yea, but her real name is Nicki," Megan said, and I nodded. "It's nice to meet you, Nicki. I hope you're not getting into any trouble with this one here." I said, and everyone laughed.

"Speaking of meet, you two both know you're in a gay lounge, right?" I asked, then Kat chimed in with a "Right." as we chuckled. "Yea, I'm meeting my girlfriend, cassie," Nicki said, and we nodded. "Ohhh, I didn't know you and her dated. Love-" Kat was about to continue to speak, but I stopped her.

"Well, it was great meeting you, and Megan talk to you soon, but we have to get going," I said as Kat, and I got up, and I waved as we walked away.

(Pg,11)