What it look like

I entered my trailer quickly cause I needed to change but I also wanted to shower fast. I began making my way to the bedroom while getting undressed. "Hey beautiful," Nafessa said and I looked up at her once my shirt was off my head. "Long time no see." She said and I smiled then I stopped smiling and looked at her.

"You can't be here in my trailer," I said and she tilted her head to the right like I always do. "Why not?" Nefessa asked and I kept walking backward while speaking. "I am deeply in love with Megan," I said then I fell in the seat behind me. Nafessa chuckled as she stood in front of me. "Are you really cause I think it's the dogs that made you go back to her." Nafessa said and I was about to speak but she quickly got on top of me and kissed me.

I pulled away just as Megan opened my trailer door. "Mmm," Megan said and Nafess looked over at her. I sat there looking at Megan and she chuckled. "Damn one rejection wasn't enough you needed a second?" Megan asked and I looked at her.

"I know my baby and she doesn't cheat. She rather leaves before she feels like she's about to." Megan said and I looked at her and smirked. "But nice try. I'ma give you five minutes to get dressed and be outta our presence." Megan said walking into the trailer and I inhaled as Nafessa got off of me.

"That's more like it," Megan said and Fessa was about to speak but she looked at me then she went to the back room and closed the door. "I can't even be mad at her cause I probably would've done the exact same thing," Megan said to me in a whisper and I looked at her.

"To a certain extent that is what you did and you had help," I said then we both chuckled and after three minutes Nafessa came out of the backroom, and without saying a word she left the trailer.

"Was it a good kiss?" Megan asked and since we have been on our truth journey I have no choice but to tell her the truth. "Yea it was actually nice and very passionate," I said and Megan nodded. "Not bad now go get cleaned up they're waiting for you on set." Eventually, after washing up we made our way to set. I finished up my last three scenes then Megan and I rode home today.

"Come here," Megan said using her finger to motion me towards her. I leaned over in my seat then she kissed me as she slowly raised the partition up. "Mmm," I said while we kissed then Megan's lips traveled to my neck then my ear. She gently bit my lower earlobe then licked my ear and I pulled away.

"Don't get me started I. Here cause we'll have to stop soon and I don't wanna stop soon." I said then Megan chuckled. "Ok, I'll wait till we get home." She said and I thanked her with a kiss on the forehead.