Splash splash

Month later

"Yea, I used to fuck with her," I said, and Meg rolled her eyes like she didn't believe a word I said. She glared at me with fire in her eyes, and I looked at her unfazed. "Your lying because Nicki and Cassie have been together since the beginning of high school," Megan said, and I looked at her, shocked.

"I swear I never knew that. We only fucked a handful of times. Maybe they were on a break?" I said, and Megan looked sad like I had crushed her dreams. She put on hand in her leaned to the left, sizing me up.

"What's a handful?" Megan asked, and I smiled. "Ok, so maybe two handfuls, but if we're counting multiple rounds, then we fuck a lot. Ten-ish time without rounds over the course of some years. But I'm pretty sure they took breaks cause Cassie doesn't seem fucked up like that." I said, and she glared at me with disbelief.

"They've never been on a break or had an open relationship," Megan said, and I jumped into the pool. "How about a quick splash splash?" I asked, "No, Lovely, we're talking. I'm not bout to swim." Megan said, and I chuckled. "No, I'm saying they tested the waters without breaking up. It's not an open relationship, and it's not breaking up." I said, and she sat down on the coping stone and put her legs in the water.

I swam over to her and placed my hands on her knees then I put my sad puppy dog face on and looked at her. I gently placed my head on her legs, and she ignored me. "It's crazy we're on this Vaca with them, and I wanna tell her, but I also want us to enjoy ourselves," Megan said, and I smirked as I opened her legs.

I gripped her waist, pulling her a little closer towards me. Then I slowly and teasingly let me fingertips rubbed its way up the dip of her back. Once I saw her flinch a little, I smirked. I moved my hand that was still on her knees up to her thigh. Then my fingers were inside of Megan. She was trying to stay focused on the conversation at hand, but I could tell she couldn't.

"I...I just don't like CH.....cheaters." Megan said in a shaky tone  I smirked then I spoke. "Mmhmm, tell me more," I said, and she tried to look down at me, but one I went a little deeper, her head shot back. With a loud moan, I knew I had Megan right where I wanted her.

Then she laid back with her back arched and moans. The moans started bouncing, echoing throughout the Villa. After a while of continually making her cum, I finally licked it all up. Then I pushed off the wall of the pool and swam away. "I'm gonna enjoy myself in the pool and worry about my problems later," I said, and she sighed.