Behind da scenez

Two weeks before the argument, I had asked Megan to be my muse for this film project. She agreed to it, but only because I let 4oe play with rosebud, but now that the argument happened, I don't think well be doing it. I'm really stressing but not too much cause I have options but their not her.

I was preparing the room for the first scene when I heard heels clicking on the floor. I ignored it for a moment while I fixed the camera in the position I wanted it to be in. Then I stood up and turned around when I looked, it was Megan leaning on the wall looking at me.

"I'm ready to work, boss." She said, holding the beg, we put the clothing we picked out for each scene weeks ago. I looked at her, confused. "What are you doing here?" I asked, and she walked further into the room, smirking. She looked then made her way over to the bench and sat down.

"I got all my ducks in a row, and I'm ready to push upon you," she said, and I started back fixing the room as I spoke. Megan laughed, and I ignored her, "I'm joking. I know you're slightly taken by miss thang." She said, and I sighed, "One If you ever wanted to be mine, you wouldn't have come in here like that when I'm wearing my business hat. When it's business, I can only be a friend and boss. Two i'm not slightly taken. I am taken." I said

"I also wanted to apologize in person for everything that's been happening since school started instead of over the phone," she said, and I nodded. "Thank you," I said calmly as I sat down, then she came and sat on my lap. "Santa, I was wonder when will I finally get my gift?" She asked, and I shrugged my shoulders as I gently let her fall on the couch.

Hours later

"Can I walk you home?" Megan asked, and I looked at her, "If you want to, you can." I said in a nonchalant voice, and she looked at me then grabbed my hand. "You're a good friend. You know that, right?" She asked, and I didn't say anything. The closer we got to the apartment, the madder she got.

"Damn what she told you not to talk to me or something? Like can you have friends?" she asked, and I stopped and looked at her. "Megan, you like me, and I really don't wanna give you any ideas. Do I miss our friendship yea, but I won't risk what I have." I said, and she looked at me with respect in her eyes.

"Although I want you to be mine, I will respect your wishes and be more respectful to err girl in yo life." She said, and I smiled. "Do you remember when we were in Paris, and I got a cramp in my leg?" Megan asked, and I laughed as I unlocked my apartment door. I began to answer her question as we walked in.

"How could I forget I had to rub yo legs when we got ba-" Before I could finish my sentence, I saw Megan looking in my bedroom shocked. Jhené was standing there naked when I looked in the room, then she screamed and covered herself up in the covers.

"I'm gonna go," Megan said, leaving, and I nodded as I looked at Jhené, shocked.