Big ole G

September 23rd

I was out turning up and having fun at one of the college parties with friends and my 4oe. When I hear some people scream "LOVELY!" so I rolled my eyes. Like all she does is think everything is about her and I'm sick of it. One minute she's telling you things that make you feel close to her and like your the only girl in the world then the next she's treating you like a groupie.

"Guess what y'all Lovely just dropped a new Ep and some new football records this week. So when you see her congratulate her and go get her Ep on Apple Music." The Dj said and everyone screamed and cheered.

"Ladies She's single." The Dj said and I sat down looking at all my friends annoyed. Lovely smirked as she slowly walked my way with two guy friends. Once she made it to my section she leaned on the wall and said hello to everyone first. Then she looked at me and smiled. "Hello beautiful, hows your night going?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"It was amazing till the jocks and band geeks got here," I said and she smirked then she chuckled. "Nice one but can I please speak to you?" She asked and something in me said yes till I saw those five girls from the courtyard.

"LOVELY, HEY LOVELY!" they yelled from a distance and she tried to ignore them till they came over and pulled her away from me. "You promised us a dance!" they said and she gave her friends a nod then they slowly took each girl to the side one by one but I was already leaving the party.

We were leaving through the back way and I did one last glance back. It hurt but I knew if she couldn't make time for me then we couldn't be friends.

(Pg,9)