Life

I walked out of my room with the kids when I saw Megan and 4oe doing the same. "Morning 4oe moe and his mother," I said then Megan and I laughed as 4oe and the kids began playing. "Look at the beautiful kids and their momager," Megan said and I chuckled then I looked down at 4oe, Ballad, Saga, Chantey, and Rosebud.

"4oe, come on its time to go!" Megan said and he looked at her than the kids. I looked at him and his sad face then I looked at Megan. "How bout I see if he can be in the movie and we split the pay. I mean the director loves me so I'm sure he can and I'll just return him later on tonight." I said then Megan looked at me and nodded.

"Go give your mommy some love 4oe," I said then he ran over to Megan and licked her cheek as he jumped on her.

On Set

It was the dog's first day of filming and my character's first big appearance in the movie. I was standing on my mark and so were the dogs. "AND ACTION!" The director said and I began running with Ballad, Rosebud, Saga, Chantey, and 4oe.

I looked down at them and began speeding up I was running a little ahead of them when I ran into a woman. She fell to the ground and I looked at her concerned as I reached my hand out to help her up.

"I'm so sorry, I should've been watching where I was going," I said as she grabbed my hand and I helped her up. once she was standing she looked at me smirking then dusted herself off.

"Your Lovely aren't you?" She asked and I chuckled "Yes, I am Lovely." I said knowing exactly what she meant then I whistled and all five of the dogs ran to my side.

"Aww, there so cute what's their names?" She asked and I smiled as I stepped back three spaces and they followed.

"Rosebud, catwalk mama," I said then Rosebud stepped up and began walking cute. She stopped and looked at the girl then walked the other way and the girl began grinning. I whistled and she went back to her spot.

"Saga, What's your journey?" I asked then Saga stepped up and began barking as if he was telling his story. Once he was finished I whistled and he went back to his spot.

"Chantey, bring in half time," I said pulling a football out my bag then Chantey started running as I threw the food ball. He jumps up in the air and caught the ball then he sits it down and began hallowing.

I whistled and he came to me with the food ball. Chantey places it in front of me then he went back to his spot. "Ballad, do what it do," I said and Ballad began dancing the girl chuckled and began smiling even harder. Balled stopped and ran to his spot

"4oe Moe, end the show," I said as I looked down at 4oe then 4oe looked at me as he stepped forward. I winked at him and he walked up to her. "Can you squat for me?" I asked her and she nodded as she squatted 4oe stuck his paw out and she shook it then 4oe walked back to his spot and winked at her.

"That's the crew now who are you?" I asked and she smirked, "I'm Autem." She said and I looked at her with all five dogs and smiled.

"CUT! THAT WAS AMAZINGGG!" the director said and I smiled still standing on my mark along with the dogs. "Do we need a break?" He asked and I looked at the kids and they shook their heads yes. "Yep," I said and the kids began playing as we walked to get treats.

12:00 AM

Once we got back to the hotel I got Megan's room key from a woman named Jennifer downstairs. Megan told me she wouldn't be at the front desk she'll be cleaning up. We walked down the hall and made it to Megan's door then I whistled.

"Follow me and keep close," I told the dogs as I unlocked the door and we walked in. we walked into the living room and I made my dogs sit then 4oe and I began walking towards the bedroom.

He looked up at me a little sad and I looked at him with a pout on my face. "How you gone make me feel bad like that. I want you and your siblings to always hang but I also hav- " Before I could finish my sentence we walked into the bathroom and I was shocked.

Megan was standing there taking a photo in her swimming suit (like above). I wasn't shocked that she was in a swimming suit but I was shocked that it was almost nothing but string.

"I'm sorry, we, I mean I should've called, I mean asked if you were dressed," I said then Megan looked at me stumbling over my words while smirking. 4oe ran back into the living room to play with the boys and both of us just stared at each other.

I blinked then slowly began to walk away and the further I got away from the bathroom the more I speed up. "4oe stay, kid's let's go," I said then Megan spoke.

"How about you all stay tonight? We can eat like we use to and talk." Megan said and I turned around to look at her. "We have to get up early tomorrow morning to make sur-." Megan interrupted me before I could finish. "Just stay it's only one night and the kids will like it." She said and I nodded

"Sure, I'll go get our things packed then I'll be back," I said leaving the room allowing the kids to stay,

At the hotel (4 Am)

I was laying woke in bed with the dogs and all I could think about was Megan laying in the bed inches away from me, my two beautiful and talented girlfriends who were probably somewhere working, and the feelings I have for both.

I slowly pulled myself out of the bed and went to walk into the living room going towards the kitchen. "What's wrong baby?" I heard Megan ask then she cleared her throat.

"I'm sorry I meant whats wrong Lovely my brain must still be sleeping a little," she said slowly getting out the bed making sure she didn't wake 4oe and Ballad.

Then she started following me towards the living room. "I just couldn't sleep and I was thinking I'd go out on the balcony and look at the city," I said and she smirked. "Can I join you?" She asked and I looked at her then nodded.

We walked out onto the balcony and Paris looked beautiful. The lights, the people still walking around, and the darkness looming over my head.

I sat down and Megan did the same. She looked at me and I smiled. "You know what they're trying to do right?" I asked and she looked at me confused. "The kids?" She asked and I nodded.

"They're parent trapping us," I said then Megan looked at me shocked. "I'm only joking Meg calm down but that would be funny if it was true," I said and we both began to laugh. Then I heard the dogs run back into the room and I looked at the sky.