Fuck hoes

I was sitting in the car, waiting for Meg to come outside with the food when a girl slowly walked by the car. "Hey, Lovely." She said, smirking while she checked me out, and I looked over at her, smiling. "Wassup shawty," I said, then the car dropped with a loud thud.

I looked in front of me and saw Megan on top of the car. She was pointing her finger at me from the outside mad as fuck. "Fuck is you doing?" she asked, looking upset, and I looked at her, confused. "BayBayy." She said, mad as fuck looking at me like she needed her question to be answered right now, and I chuckled.

"Don't play with me, Lovely." she said, and I smirked, "Aye, chill, shawty said hi, so I said wassup she a fan. Don't trip. She ain't you, is she?" I asked, and Megan glared at me,  "Naw! HELL NAW!" she said, then we laughed as she got off the hood of the car and made her way into the passenger seat of the vehicle. She put the food in the bag to keep it warm longer then she sat it in the back seat. Megan then put her seat belt on, and I smiled.

I started the car and pulled off as she turned her music on.  We began listening, and I was nodding my head. Megan grabbed my hand that was free and sat It on her lap. I started rubbing the inside of her thigh like always.

She moved my hand closer to her vagina, and I smirked. I kept my eyes on the road and slowly began rubbing. The faster I stroked, the quicker her breaths got. "Mmm," Megan moaned, and I let the sunroof close for privacy.

I raised the tinted windows and glanced at Megan. "Do you have it?" I asked, and she nodded as she got a warm soapy towel out a bag. Megan wiped my handoff, then used the other wet town in a different bag to clean it off.

Once my hand was clean, she put the bags up and unbutton her pants. I slid my hand into her panties and began fingering her. I hopped on the highway, and the more I fingered her, the faster I speed.

Megan's P.O.V

Lovely was fingering me, and God, it felt amazing. I closed my eyes as she sped down the highway. "Fuck." I moaned, and she sped up both ways. I moaned louder as I felt it start getting hotter in the car. "Why you be tripping so much?" Lovely asked in a seductive voice, and at this moment, I couldn't answer her. She started to tease my clit the best she could while still trying to drive, and  I moaned Lovely's name. "Lovely!" She began to speed up. "I'm waiting for you to answer me, so answer," she said in a stern like tone, and my breath caught in my throat.

"I don't like bitches around you. All they wanna do is FUCK!" I said as her fingers went deeper inside of me.

I scooted the seat up. Then I leaned the seat back some, and Lovely began going faster. "These bitches ain't got nothing on you, so stop forgetting that," Lovely said, and I nodded. "Ok," I said with a moan sounding like a little kid in trouble. I arched my back on the seat and grabbed Lovely's wrist, knowing that would cause more her to get mad. Het pace quickened, and I screamed in pleasure.

"You're mine, and I'm yours, don't you ever forget that," Lovely said in a seductive voice as the car began to slow down, and so did she. Lovely removed her fingers from inside of me and sucked on them slowly.  I watched her as I tried to catch my breath, then the car stopped, and she used her left hand to put the gear in park. Once the car was parked, she began using the towel's to clean her fingers off.

Lovely turned the car off and reached in the back seat. "Get out the car. We're here." Lovely said, as she grabbed the food, then she got out of the car, and we went to set up. Eventually, once I caught my composure, I went to where she set up our late-night picnic. We ate, talked, and looked at the stars until we were ready to go home. Once we made it hope, we both showered and went straight to sleep, cuddling the night away.