Chpt. 2 | 愛らしい

{Adorable}

Hello my little honeybees! 🐝 

I have nothing to say other then let's get started.

Happy reading everyone!

____________________________________

𝕄𝕚𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕆𝕍~

"Uh... Yeah, hi. My name is Mizuki and I just-... I just wanted to say I'm a really big fan of yours, and you're one of my biggest inspirations." I mentally slap myself for stuttering so much. I must sound like a complete idiot, and I can already feel my cheeks heating up with a blush that probably makes me look even dumber.

Honestly, just let the ground open up and swallow me. This was a horrible idea. But why isn't he saying anything?

I look up at the very tall hero to see he's looking off to the side with a... blush? No, he's probably just embarrassed I said that. Oh gods- I really hope he says something soon; This is getting awkward and people are staring.

Though, he is really cute... Seriously, Mizuki? Don't be a creep... But he is really attractive, with his blonde hair and his gorgeous blue eyes. I mean, how does he even keep his bangs up like that? And then his pretty electric blue eyes are to die for. They're like pools of clear blue skies and ambitions... What is wrong with me today? And now I'm starring... Wait, so is he?! Agh! Say something, Mizuki!

"Um... Y-you have really pretty eyes." Seriously?! Why am I stuttering so much?! I can hear Andrea laughing in the background, which definitely doesn't help my already skyrocketing anxiety to get even worse. Now I know I look like a complete fool to this guy.

"Oh- haha! Thank you, miss! You have very nice eyes yourself." He beams, radiating positive energy.

𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕄𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥'𝕤 𝕆𝕍~

"Uh... Yeah, hi. My name is Mizuki and I just-... I just wanted to say I'm a really big fan of yours, and you're one of my biggest inspirations."

OH-! What do I say? I look off to the side to avoid her seeing my flushed face. I mean, I'm used to fans saying things like this all the time! But this woman is just so-... So incredibly beautiful. Her eyes are like crystals, full of reflective light that makes them sparkle perfectly. Then there's her white hair that frames her soft features, which looks so fluffy and soft. Her skin in pale, and I can see small dimples as she nervously chews on her plump bottom lip. This woman... Not only is she physically stunning, she also has the softest and sweetest voice I've ever heard in my entire life...

Before I can speak up about her kind compliments, she says, "Um... Y-you have really pretty eyes." She really thinks so? They're nothing special. At least not compared to the beauty in her own eyes, which have me awestruck at the moment.

"Oh- haha! Thank you, miss! You have very nice eyes yourself." There! That wasn't so bad right?

I can't help but stare as her soft, pale cheeks flush a light red. Her demeanor turns even more shy as she stares at the ground. "T-thank you." She looks up at me for a moment before quickly averting her gaze. "I should go. I'm-... I'm really sorry for bothering you, Hero."

"It's not a problem at all! It was nice meeting you, Mizuki!"

"It was really nice meeting you too, All Might." Her shy smile turns sweet, which shows off her adorable little dimples. I can't pinpoint it, but-... there's something... different about this woman. Something that makes me want to stick around and get to know her better.

"Adorable." I mumble with a small smile, catching myself off guard. I have no idea where that came from, but I honestly don't regret saying it.

𝕄𝕚𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕆𝕍~

"..." Andrea stares at me with worry and confusion. My heart is beating so hard in my chest right now. "I... Wow~" I sigh dreamily before wiggling around happily.

"What are you doing?" My blue eyes meet her chocolaty brown ones.

"Has he always been that attractive?" I mumble as my smile grows wider and wider. I can't stop the warm feelings that flood over my entire being. "I don't know how to explain it, but-... the way he stared at me... I felt like I was drowning. But in a good way..?" Andrea's eyes widen before she throws her hands in the air.

"You have a crush!"

"Shhh-! Don't yell, Andrea."

"Oop- sorry. Did he say anything though?"

"He complimented my eyes... But I did compliment his first."

"He complimented you?! You complimented him?!Ahhh-! That's so sweet!" People's judgmental gazes fall on Andrea and I. I smile apologetically before gripping Andrea's arm and pull her further into the mall.

"Please don't yell. People are staring."

"Oh- Sorry. Is your anxiety getting high?"

"I think I'm okay, actually. I feel... strangely good right now." She smiles brightly before linking our arms together; We continue towards a random store.

I don't really understand what I'm feeling right now, but I can't say I don't like it. It's as if I was being drawn towards All Might. His energy seemed so in sync with mine that even the world was drowned out when we were merely staring at each other. These feelings are foreign to me, but I think I could get used to them.

"Look at you smiling. I bet you're happy we got out of the house today, huh?"

"Yeah... I guess I am."

"Well, I promised I'd buy you soba, and I'm sure you want some now. So let's go!" She throws her hands in the air again, catching the attention of others... again.

"Come on, Andrea. Let's get this over with."

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡~

"Ooh~ Let's get you this... oh- and that! That will look so good on you!" Andrea is going absolutely nuts while picking clothes out for me. She does this every time we go shopping together.

She did it when I first moved in with her and needed things. I had nothing on me but the clothes on my back, which still wasn't much. I do have a good sense of style... at least I think I do.

Andrea just loves buying the tightest clothing you can find. She knows how self conscious I can be, especially with my tummy and thighs, yet she thinks having me wear tight clothes will make me fall in love with my body or something. I honestly wish I was as naturally as confident as she is.

____________________________________

And that is it! I hope you all enjoyed and have a great day or night. Happy reading everyone!

Done 01/16/23
Edited 03/16/23