Chpt. 17 | 恋 の 予感

{koi no yokan}

[ko-ee no yo-kan] Japanese
(n.) The extraordinary sense upon first meeting someone, that you will one day fall in love.

Hello my little dreamers~

I don't have much to say other than this chapter is a mix between fluff and angst.

Anyways, please enjoy~

Contains:
• Mild language

____________________________________

𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕆𝕍~

"I'm so- so- sorry Andrea! I- I saw him touch you and I... god- I just wanted to rip his throat out. And that scares me... so bad. I don't like feeling this way." Mizuki pours her heart out to Andrea who watches intently, gazing into Mizuki's now puffy red eyes. It breaks Andrea's heart to know that this place has already caused her so much stress and anxiety. She wishes she could take the blue-eyed girls pain away, all the bad emotions and feelings.

"Mizu- honey, I already told you, it's okay. I'm not mad- Hiroka isn't even mad. She's actually happy you stood up for me. So please stop crying. I hate to see you this way." Mizuki continues to gasp and cry out; nothing Andrea says seems to help. Then she gets an idea; she remembers something Mizuki had told her a couple days prior.

☀︎︎

'I don't know bunny. I have such a strong connection with them both.'

'Does that scare you?'

'So f*cking much. I don't understand what it means.'

'I think it means you're already falling for them.'

'I- I can't. I don't deserve either of them.'

'Don't say that.'

'It's true though. They've both done so much for me already; especially All Might. I don't know how he does it but- but he always calms me down when I'm panicking. His touch alone is enough to make me forget everything.'

'Wow~ that's love, honey.'

'N-no! I barely know him! I- I can't be in l-lo... like with him.'

'You can. It's not impossible Mizu. Very far from it actually.'

'L-let's not talk about this anymore.'

'Sigh' 'Okay.'

☀︎︎

If anyone can calm Mizuki down, it's All Might. The question is, how will Andrea get him in the back without anyone noticing?... Mizuki's phone! She said she has his number.

"Let me see your phone, honey." Mizuki doesn't bother to question it; she passes the bunny girl her phone.

Andrea quickly texts All Might, telling him Mizuki is having a panic attack and no one can calm her down. He responds almost immediately, asking how he can get to her.

Andrea tells him to come around the back and she'll let him in. He does just that and Andrea quickly leads him to the panicked woman. Without uttering a single word, he scoops Mizuki in his arms.

"A-all Might?" She hiccups as more tears flow down her rosy cheeks.

"Shh~ I'm here Mizu. It's okay~ just breath." Andrea gawks at the duo; she knew they were close but she didn't understand the extent of it. The fact that All Might can get her to calm down that quickly baffles her.