Chpt. 20 | 共通の根拠 {Part 2}

{Common Grounds}

Hello my little dreamers~

There's mentions of strong s*xual desires in this chapter. If that makes you uncomfortable, please don't read.

Anyways, please enjoy~

Contains:
• Mild language
• Slight spice ✨

____________________________________

𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕆𝕍~

"Know what?" Mizuki lightly smiles then grabs the back of Toshinori's neck, pulling him closer. His cheeks flush as he thinks she's pulling him in for another mind bending kiss.

Instead, she places her head against his; her fingertips dig into his skin as her palms begin to glow. Toshi's heated gaze turns absolutely petrified as he feels his body change. He tries to escape her grip but her quirk has him held tightly in place. He growls, groans, and curses as his body finally shifts to his other form, All Might.

Minutes of silence pass; the only thing being heard is their loud breaths mixed with the low rumble of traffic below.

"I wish you told me before I had to find out on my own. It hurts, you know?" Mizuki's voice cracks as warm tears slide down her still heated cheeks.

Sh*t-... Recovery Girl was right. Knowing the truth has hurt Mizuki. At least, that's what All Might thinks. She's not upset that they're the same person; she's actually happy they are. What really upsets her is that he lied and probably didn't plan on telling her about it.

"Will you at least tell me what happened?" Her eyes stare into his as her fingers gently trace the flower-like scar through his shirt. His breath hitches as he stares down at her, contemplating his next move.

He wants to tell her and there's no reason to hide it or lie about it now. It's just... her lips look so delicious; they taste delicious too, like vanilla and mint.

Toshinori can confirm those are his new favorite flavors. His gaze lingers on her plump lips; she notices and decides to tease him for all the back and forth sh*t. Her canines dig into her bottom lip as she continues to stare up at him.

"Sweet girl~" All Might leans down, ready to devour her lips, when she quickly turns her head to the side. She's denying him; but it quickly backfires when his lips caress the sensitive skin of her neck.

A mix between a gasp and a moan leaves her throat as her hands grip at the silk sheets. Her eyes flutter closed as little huffs and pants escape her lips.

All Might pulls back enough to stare at her quivering form underneath him. It completely throws him through a loophole.

On one hand, he could leave his mark and bruise up her neck, or, he could do the right thing and back off... he's merely a man with needs and desires, and he wants Mizuki to himself.

The memory of Hawks flirting with her sends him spiraling to the dark side. A low, animalistic growl leaves his throat as his teeth latch onto her skin.

Mizuki gasps then moans as her back arches, pushing her chest into his. His left hand holds her hip against his pelvis and his other hand holds him steady above her, his fingertips burning her skin in such delicious ways.

She's not the innocent girl most envision her to be when they see her. Lewd desires swirl around the back of her mind most days, but so does her trauma. She knows as of now, she's not ready to go any further than this. But this, this is perfect in itself.