Chpt. 6 | 大ざっぱなボス

{Sketchy Boss}

Hello my little honeybees! 🐝 Let's just go ahead and get started. Happy reading everyone!

____________________________________

𝕄𝕚𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕆𝕍~

After breakfast, Andrea left to go get a few things for a celebratory dinner tonight. She told me to take a shower and get ready, and that she should be back by the time I'm done.

I've been procrastinating by watching random videos though. I'm just so nervous. But I already told her I'd do it, so I'm not backing out now.

I eventually get up from the couch and go into my bedroom. I walk into the bathroom and start the water, and as I wait for the tub to fill up, I turn on some lofi beats to help calm my nerves.

I head into the kitchen to cut up some pineapple, a lemon, and an orange. Once that's done, I place the fruit chunks into a bowel, then head back into my bathroom and strip out of my sleeping clothes. I add my fruit slices to the water then stir it all around.

I inhale deeply then sigh with a small smile. "This is exactly what I needed." I then turn the volume on my phone all the way up and carefully step into the tub. I slowly sink into the hot water and instantly feel myself relax.

I sigh as I continue to soak in the tub for about 15 - 20 minutes. I lazily open my eyes and check the time on my phone. "Andrea should be back any minute now."

I wrap myself up in a fluffy towel and grab the metal strainer I keep under the sink to scoop out the fruit. I let the water out, grab my phone, and walk into my room towards the closet.

I rummage through my clothes for a good 5 minutes before finally deciding on something cute and warm. Hopefully bunny will approve.

Once I'm dressed, I style my hair, brush my teeth, put on some moisturizer and lip gloss, then put on some jewelry.

By the time I'm finished, I hear the front door open and Andrea's voice yell out, "I'm home!" I grab my small crossbody bag and my phone before heading into the kitchen.

"Hey Andrea. Get everything you need?" I ask as I lean against the counter. Andrea answers while her back is facing me.

"Yup! Also you smell amazing!" She finally turns towards me and gasps. "And you look amazing!" She exclaims as she jumps up and down. "You're definitely gonna get hired. I mean, how could anyone say no to you?"

I let out a small, airy chuckle as I play with the sleeves of my sweater. "I really hope so."

"I know you'll get it. And I think you're really gonna like working there too." Her smile widens as she pulls me into a tight hug.

"I'm actually kinda excited. I'm still nervous but I really thought about what you said, and I think this will be good for me."

"I know it's hard, but you've made great progress so far. I'm really proud of you." She gently pats my head before turning back to the groceries. "So, I got ingredients to make your favorite dish!" I smile happily as I think about how the food will taste. "You're drooling." Andrea says cheekily; I quickly rub the drool off my face with the back of my hand.