Chpt. 12 | ストーカー

{Stalkers}

Hello my little dreamers~

This chapter contains some sensitive topics, such as, ᦓꪻꪖꪶᛕﺃꪀᧁ, small mentions of ᥅ꪖᜣꫀ, and ᥇ꪶꪮꪮᦔ.

Please do not read if that makes you uncomfortable.

Anyways, please enjoy~

_________________________________

𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕆𝕍~

Mizuki hums softly as the stars shine brightly above her glowing figure. Its been at least three hours since she left Toshinori at the café. She's honestly surprised he didn't offer to take her home like usual. It seems like a regular thing between the two now.

Everything for Mizuki was going great until now; she suddenly feels like she's being watched. She quickly glances back, but no one is there. She decides to fade into the shadows for a bit to see if she can spot something unusual.

☀︎︎

There's footsteps coming from four different directions. As the footsteps get closer, Mizuki starts to hear their conversation... about 4 males, mid 20's, light to moderate quirks; nothing she can't handle on her own. Well, as long as her anxiety doesn't make her freeze on the spot.

Luckily for her, it's getting dark, so she can sense them easier in her shadows. She decides to wait and make sure it's her they're looking for. But she has a sinking feeling it's definitely, most likely, 100% her they're looking for.

"You sure she went this way?"

"Yes dumba*s, I'm sure."

"Why are we even stalking her? We could've already had someone else by now."

"Because she's smoking hot dude. Did you see that a*s? Mmm~ I can't wait to get a piece of that." 'Oh no- I think I'm gonna be sick.' Mizuki has to fight back the urge to whimper as her heart pounds in her chest. 'I need to leave- f*ck I need to leave.' So she does. She runs, or at least she tries to; before she can even get 5 feet away from them, she trips over her own two feet.

"No- no- no- f*ck." She mumbles breathlessly as she scrambles to her feet.

"Well... look who decided to join the party."

"F-f*ck off!"

"Oh no need to be rude sweetheart. We just wanna play."

"I- I'm not playing a-anything with you." Mizuki stutters fearfully as she feels her eyes start to glow a dark, fiery red. She's terrified right now and she doesn't know what to do; her body won't even move.

She feels like an idiot for trying to go home alone. She should've asked Toshinori to walk with her, but it's too late now. She has to face the consequences of her actions.

"We definitely chose a good one boys. She's feisty."

"Y-you're all disgusting." Mizuki's eyes continue to glow as adrenaline and power begins coursing through her veins.