Chpt. 9 | 嫉妬

{Jealous}

Hello my little honeybees! 🐝

This chapter will mostly consist of Andrea and Mizuki, but will also include some Toshinori and Mizuki.

Anyways, let's get started. Happy reading everyone!

⚪️ ~ Nezu

____________________________________

𝕄𝕚𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕆𝕍~

"I hate mornings." I groan as I sit up, regretting my decision to come home. I really don't think I can talk to Andrea right now.

Speaking of Andrea, I think that's her coming to my door now. "Hey Mizu... you awake? I made breakfast." I internally groan as I hold my breath and wait for her to leave. "I know you must still be upset, but at least take the food." I hate to do this, but I'm afraid I'll get mad at her again. All those negative emotions I've kept inside are trying to escape, making me feel like I'm about to explode.

"Mizuki- please talk to me." She cries out. "I'm sorry- I'm so sorry-! I'm a horrible person! I said horrible things to you and you didn't deserve it! Please, please open the door."

"Andrea?" I mumble as I slowly open the door. Andrea's bunny ears are slightly trembling as her bottom lip quivers.

"I uh-... I missed you." Her voice comes out shaky; I can tell she's trying not to cry again.

"...I missed you too." I lightly smile as I open my arms; she hiccups as tears cascade down her smooth skin. "Come here bunny." She wastes no time jumping into my arms.

"I'm s-so sorry!!" She wails into my shoulder; I take a couple deep breaths as I rub her back.

No matter what she says or does, I can't stay mad at her for long. She's the only family I have and I don't want to lose her. I just wish things could be better between us, with no secrets or doubts from the other. I just want her to be more honest and open with me; maybe I'm asking for too much.

"Please don't cry." I mumble as I gently push her shoulders back. "I don't want things to be rocky between us anymore." I take a deep breath as warm tears slide down my own cheeks. "And I'm sorry too. I- I shouldn't have said what I did. You know I'll never just up and leave you. You're my best friend... my sister. Please don't forget that."

"Oh Mizu- I never meant to hurt you. I've been so stressed lately and I took it out on you. You don't have to work if you're not ready." I smile sweetly as I wipe her tears.

"It's okay. I want to work."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

'Sigh' "I'm so proud of you. You seem really mature all of a sudden."

"Okay- ow! That's a straight shot to my ego."

"Hahaha~ sorry not sorry Mizu." She teases with a wink.

"I do have a lot to fill you in on."

"Ooo~ is it about that guy? What was his name?"

"Toshinori."

"Ahhh~ right. So is it about him?"

"Yes and no."

"Oh?"

"I ran into All Might last night... and he walked me home." Andrea's eyes light up as she grips my shoulders.