Chpt. 23 | 後悔

{Pregret}

(v.) To know what you're about to do is wrong, while also knowing you will do it anyway.

Hello my little dreamers~

Today's chapter has a touch of angst, but it's mostly fluff.

Anyways, please enjoy~

____________________________________

𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕆𝕍~

"I don't know what you're talking about, hero." Mizuki's breathing is ragged, almost to the point of being painful. Her heart races faster than a NASCAR racer trying to pass the checkered finish-line first.

"You can play make believe all you want Mizuki, but I don't buy the lies those pretty lips of yours sputter." A sharp gasp leaves Mizuki's lips as All Might quickly lifts her up, forcing her legs around his waist as he pushes her body against the nearest wall. "Why can't you just be honest with me?" All Might breathes, lips inching closer to the shivering girl's jaw. His lips eventually connect with her soft skin, leaving her a mere puddle in his giant hands. Mizuki is enjoying this too much for her liking. Desire burns bright behind her dark pupils; How wonton of her.

"What is there to be honest about?" Mizuki mumbles; Her breathing comes out shaky and unrestrained as All Might pulls his face away to study her bashful expression: Red painted cheeks and pupils blown out as her chest heaves with each breath she takes. "What do you want me to say?"

"Tell me why you left; Tell me what I did to upset you." Mizuki sighs as she closes her eyes and leans her head back against the wall. She takes a moment to collect herself and really think of what to say. She takes a deep breath before slowly opening her eyes; All Might's blue irises already stare longingly at the beautiful woman he's holding so close.

"No." Her voice is a mere whisper, but All Might heard it nonetheless. His brows furrow in confusion as he stares down at Mizuki. What does she mean "no"?

"Why are you so stubborn?" All Might does his best to hold back his defeated expression. He just wants to talk to her and understand why she's become so distant. Sure, there are still barriers put up between them, but that's why he wants to talk to her so bad. Toshinori wants to know Mizuki; He wants to know everything about her.

Mizuki's heart beats loudly in her ears as tears crowd the corners of her eyes. Her mind races and she does her best to stop the anxiety that rises in her chest.

She knows he's genuinely upset with her, but her anxiety refuses to let her say anything. Because to her, it's appalling that she could let anyone get this close to her. Especially in a romantic or sexual kind of way.

It's dirty and disgusting and she is horrible for being this way. At least, that's what she was taught. She was told that her desires made her gross, and only men are allowed to feel any type of pleasure while women are made to feel pain.

Mizuki wants nothing more than to voice these things to All Might, see if he'll still want her. Maybe he'll be revolted by her feelings and agree with her abusers. Or maybe, just maybe, he'll hold her and reassure her that she's so much more than a s*x doll or punching bag.

"I- I don't know what t-to say. 'Sigh' I want to share my feelings, but it's hard since I've never really done it before." It's as if a switch is flipped in All Might's mind. His eyes soften, if that's even possible for someone who holds the sweetest gaze, as a warm smile covers his lips.