𝐷𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑂𝐶 ~ 𝑀𝑖𝑧𝑢𝑘𝑖 𝐾𝑜𝑟𝑖

Hello my little honeybees! 🐝

I got this idea from Pinterest and I will be doing it for all my main OC's.

I thought this would be a good way for you guys to get to know Mizuki a little bit better.

Anyways, please enjoy~

____________________________________

𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕄𝕚𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕚~

❤︎ Her voice:
❣︎ Feminine, soft, and quiet.

❤︎ Her singing voice:
❣︎ Very hypnotic, almost like a sirens. But she rarely lets anyone hear her sing.

❤︎ Her smile:
❣︎ Very shy; it almost seems fake sometimes.

❤︎ Her greatest achievement:
❣︎ She escaped the organization she was sold to.

❤︎ Her insecurities:
❣︎ Her weight, height, and personality.

❤︎ Her shortcomings:
❣︎ Afraid of people; not social at all.

❤︎ How she deals with grief:
❣︎ She hides her emotions very well, but is dying on the inside.

❤︎ How she likes to dress:
❣︎ She wears baggy clothes most of the time, but wears cute and casual clothes on special occasions.

❤︎ What she likes to eat:
❣︎ Spicy noodles and rice.

❤︎ Her theme:
❣︎ Water and butterfly aesthetics.

❤︎ Her fashion sense:
❣︎ Really good fashion sense but is too shy and insecure to show it off.

❤︎ Her family life:
❣︎ Her parents sold her to an organization at the age of 6, she escaped at the age of 17, then was taken into a home by a girl named Andrea, who now acts as her sister.

❤︎ Her romantic life:
❣︎ None. She hasn't even thought about a relationship.

❤︎ An embarrassing memory from years ago:
❣︎ She never had room for mistakes or embarrassing moments. Though, when she was 4, she ran around her front yard yelling "I'm invincible!" while only wearing underwear.

❤︎ How she reacts to burning her tongue:
❣︎ She just uses her quirk to heal her tongue instantly, kinda freaks out but immediately calms down.

☀︎︎ Does your character have siblings or family members in their age group? If so, which one are they closest with?
☾ Unknown.

☀︎︎ What is/was your character's relationship like with their mother?
☾ Their relationship was strong until she was sold off.

☀︎︎ What is/was your character's relationship like with their father?
☾ See previous.

☀︎︎ Has your character ever witnessed something that fundamentally changed them? If so, does anyone else know?
☾ Yes. No and yes; Mizuki has never told anyone what really happened to her, but she has told Andrea a little of what happened.

☀︎︎ On an average day, what can be found in your character's pocket?
☾ Hair tie, earbuds, and crystal butterfly.

☀︎︎ Does your character have recurring themes in their dreams?
☾ She always dreams about her parents before they sold her off.

☀︎︎ Does your character have recurring themes in their nightmares?
☾ All her past trauma.

☀︎︎ Has your character ever fired a gun? If so, what was their first target?
☾ Yes, a shooting board.

☀︎︎ Is your characters socioeconomic status different than it was when they were growing up?
☾ Yes, her parents were middle/high class, now she lives with Andrea who is middle/low class.

☀︎︎ Does your character feel more comfortable with more or less clothing?
☾ With more clothing.

☀︎︎ How do they see themselves?
☾ Weak, afraid, worthless.

☀︎︎ How does their education and intelligence - or lack thereof - reflect in their speech patterns, vocabulary, and pronunciation?
☾ She's very intelligent, she speaks very proper, only curses when she's upset or scared.

☀︎︎ Do they like school? Teachers? Schoolmates?
☾ She never got to experience real school.

☀︎︎ Were they involved at school? Sorts? Clubs? Debates? We're they unconnected?
☾ See previous.

☀︎︎ Did they graduate? High school? College? Do they have a PHD? A GED?
☾ See previous.

☀︎︎ What does your character do for a living? How do they see their profession? What do they like about it? Dislike?
☾ She doesn't work atm. She's very afraid of public spaces and people in general.

☀︎︎ Do they travel? Where? Why? When?
☾ Once, when she left her old home and came to Musutafu.

☀︎︎ What did they find abroad, and what do they remember?
☾ She found a friend/sister; she remembers the fear vividly.

☀︎︎ What were your characters deepest disillusions? What are they now?
☾ Being an adult; she always wanted to grow up but now sees it as a burden.

☀︎︎ What were the most deeply impressive political or social, national or international, events they experienced?
☾ None. She was held in captivity for 12 years.

____________________________________

And that is it. I hope this helped you guys get a better understanding of Mizuki.

Also, I'm sure you're wondering why is says 'past Mizuki' That's because I'm gonna make a future version... sometime in the future. (●'◡'●)

Until we meet again dreamers~

Done 12/30/21
Edited 03/23/23