Chpt. 25 | 新しいアシスタント

{New Assistant}

Hello my little dreamers~

Today's chapter includes a lot of spice and heated moments between our main duo. If you're not comfortable with that, please don't read.

Anyways, please enjoy~

Contains:
• Mild language
• Spice ✨

☀︎︎

💚 ~ Izuku
🧡 ~ Bakugo

____________________________________

𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕆𝕍~

"I did not sign up for this. I want to go home." Mizuki mumbles frantically for the hundredth time today. All Might chuckles quietly as he leads her through the dazzling halls of UA. "Do I really have to do this?" With a small sigh, the hero scans the halls before pulling Mizuki into a cramped closet. She squeals as All Might squishes her against the wall; he deflates, eliciting a sigh of relief to slip past her lips. "What was that fo-?" Toshi gently cups her face as he pulls her inches from himself.

"If you stop panicking, I'll take you back to my apartment and cook you whatever you want after this is done." Mizuki stares up at Toshi with big 'kitten eyes.' How can she say no to free food made by the #1 hero? She can't.

"...Really?"

"Really." Mizuki takes a deep breath before nodding slowly. Toshi smiles reassuringly at the smaller girl before placing a gentle kiss to her forehead. Without uttering another word, Toshinori turns back into All Might and peaks out of the little closet. Once he knows the coast is clear, he quickly leaves the small room, holding his hand out to Mizuki who doesn't take it. "What's wrong, Mizuki?"

"What if they don't like me?" She mumbles with a small frown. Her anxiety isn't the only thing that's holding her back. Mizuki has a fear of rejection, not only from a possible lover, but also from possible friends. She's afraid the heroes-in-training won't like her and will actually hate her instead. Of course she's overreacting, but she doesn't know that.

"They'll love you, Mizuki. I'm sure of it." With a hesitant gaze, Mizuki takes the giant's, giant hand before slowly exiting the small closet.

"Okay." The young woman breaths with a trusting smile; All Might smiles back before leading Mizuki to their first target: the principle's office.

Along the way, All Might lets go of Mizuki's hand, beings that he doesn't want others to think something is going on between them. Though, he openly kissed Mizuki on the beach the night prior to this. And well, other things were done as well.

Either way, the duo stick close together, mostly because of Mizuki's growing anxiety and fear. Memories cross her jumbled mind, easily increasing her unstable heart rate. All Might notices and sighs, not liking the terrified glint in the young woman's eyes.

The giant hero leans down to subtly whisper in Mizuki's ear. "Sweet girl~" He coos softly. "Please calm down. Everything will be okay, I promise." Said woman's eyes close as she takes a big, deep breath. When she opens her eyes, she's met with All Might's warm and charming smile.

"It's not my fault. I told you I would panic."

"You did, but you also told me you could handle the pressure."

"...I don't remember saying that." A smirk grows on the attractive man's features as a mischievous glint rises in his eyes.

"Really? Do I have to re-jog your memory~?"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉ℯ𝒹 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒜 𝒟𝒶𝓇ℯ | 𝙱𝙽𝙷𝙰 {All Might} ((Discontinued)) 🎉