Chpt. 24 | しゃべる体

{Talking bodies}

Hello my little dreamers~

Today's chapter is... it's very interesting, to say the least. It includes a lot of spice and heated moments between our main duo. If you're not comfortable with that, please don't read.

Since this chapter doesn't have a huge impact on what happens next, it won't matter if you skip it or not.

Anyways, please enjoy~

Contains:
• Mild language
• Spice ✨

____________________________________

𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕆𝕍~

"So, what are you in the mood for?"

"You." Toshinori breathes into Mizuki's ear, sending delicious shivers up and down her slightly arched spine.

"T-Toshi! You know that's not what I meant!" Said man chuckles as he wraps his arms around the woman's waist and kisses her heated cheek.

"Mhm~ I'm just teasing you, sweet girl. Relax~" He coos, instantly melting away her anxiety and doubts.

Mizuki knows Toshinori won't do anything without her consent, and her heart swells at that gesture alone. Most men don't care and will try to get a woman in bed the first chance they get. But Toshinori Yagi isn't like that; He's a true gentleman who drinks his respect women juice every day and night.

"Yeah- yeah. Whatever you say, hero." Mizuki giggles as she pats the man's arm. "But seriously, what do you want to eat?" Toshi chuckles as he places his chin on the young woman's head, genuinely thinking of what would be good at the moment.

"Hmm~ What about takeout?"

"Why takeout? I can cook something in like... 20 to 30 minutes."

"Because takeout is easier than cooking. Plus, I don't want you leaving my side, my pretty little assistant." Toshinori coos before chuckling as Mizuki groans.

"Seriously? Stop teasing me, Toshi. I thought we talked about this."

"You're right; I'm sorry. I just can't help it. Your flustered face is too cute to me." Mizuki lets out a noise between a groan and small moan as she turns her head away from the teasing man. Toshi's eyes widen before a small blush and smirk cover his defined features. "Maybe I wouldn't tease you so much if you would stop being so teasable." Mizuki huffs as she frees herself from the larger man's arms. Her eyes glare back at him as she saunters into the kitchen.

"If you want takeout, you can have it, but I want to cook my own food." The young woman hums as she pulls her hair up into a messy bun before pulling a familiar apron around her full body. She lightly smiles before rummaging through the hero's cabinets and fridge.

"Hmm~ Takeout? Or your delicious food?" Toshinori hums thoughtfully as he pinches his chin between his thumb and index finger. "I think I'll stick with your food."

"Good choice." The duo chuckle lightly before Toshinori rejoins the young woman.

The two continue with their light conversation as they begin working on a homemade chicken noodle soup. Sweet and soft giggles echo around the hero's kitchen, much to his delight, as the beautiful woman walks around with newfound confidence.