Chpt. 18 | 私につかまって

{cingulomania}

(n.) a strong desire to hold a person in your arms

Hello my little dreamers~

I just wanted to say I'm very happy with these recent chapters. I've finally found my writing style and I'm embracing it to the fullest.

It may not be what some of you expect or like; I'm just writing this story the way I envision it.

I honestly don't mind how fast Mizuki's and All Might's relationship is moving. It's obviously not gonna be smooth sailing or instant; it'll have its breaks and cracks.

Anyways, please enjoy~

🖤 ~ Aizawa

____________________________________

𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕆𝕍~

Time has passed since Mizuki sang to All Might. How much time? Well, no one really knows. The only thing that matters in these passing moments is them. Their unspoken feelings that seem to float around; their actions are speaking louder than any words they could possibly mutter.

All Might's face is buried in Mizuki's soft skin; his eyes are closed and his breathing is steady. Mizuki has her arms wrapped securely around All Might's neck with her fingers threaded through his hair.

They've been like this for a while, nothing but the sounds of their breathing is heard. That is, until a loud knock reverberates from the other side of the office door.

Mizuki's body jolts as All Might sits upright, a fearful look in his eyes. "Hide." Is all he says as Mizuki nods. She decides to use her quirk to camouflage herself; only All Might can see her. But just in case, she slides off the desk and sits on her knees next to his chair. A small blush forms on his cheeks as he clears his throat.

"Come in." Three people enter from before, Aizawa, Midnight, and Mic. Mizuki's eyes widen as the three step further into the now brightly lit room. She unintentionally reads their quirks; she quickly looks away as Aizawa almost stares straight into her blue eyes.

All Might glances down at her as she slowly turns around and leans against the desk. The last thing she wants to do is get caught by these guys. That could ruin All Might's reputation; she knows this. She's known this the entire time. That's why she refuses to admit her feelings out loud.

She's terrified of what he would say to her; terrified of loving someone who could easily choose anyone else. But for some odd reason, he wants her; she wants him... and Toshinori.

They're the same person and she has her doubts and suspicions. Both men are far too similar to be different. Mizuki wants him to tell her though; she doesn't want to confront him or ask. If he can trust and love her enough to tell her he's also Toshinori, it'll be the reassurance she needs.

As her mind fades in and out, thinking about Toshi and All Might, she realizes Toshinori was supposed to come to the café to see her. If he really isn't All Might, he'll be there to see her... and she's not there.

She quickly covers her mouth to force back a sob. She feels horrible, being in love with two different men who are also related. Maybe it's not even love; maybe it's just infatuation.

The conversation between the four continues as Mizuki debates on leaving or staying until they leave. She does know she wants to text Toshinori to apologize; she even left his jacket at work. She'll have to text Andrea and ask her to take it home with her.