Chpt. 11 | 痛みと怒り

{Pain and Rage}

Hello my little dreamers~

I know I haven't posted a chapter for this story in months, and I apologize for that.

I finished my other story, 'We Are One' which is a book I started the same time I did this one.

Also, big shout out to _xiiao_ for letting me add their OC, Irene, to my story!

Anyways, please enjoy~

⚪️ ~ Nezu

____________________________________

𝕄𝕚𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕚'𝕤 𝕆𝕍~

I shiver as the freezing cold water runs down my back. The wounds on my body continue to burn, ache, and throb. My mind is blank; there are no thoughts at all. My ears are ringing and my head is pounding.

He knows. He knows. The only words that manage to run through my mind at the moment; the only words I can manage to speak.

He knows.

𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕄𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥'𝕤 𝕆𝕍~

"You wanted to speak with me?"

"Yes Toshinori." I sigh and 'deflate' into my smaller form.

"So what is this about Nezu?"

⚪️ "I'll let Tsukauchi explain."

"We have some information about the person we're looking for." He says in a serious tone.

"Really? That's good right?"

"If we can easily find this person..."

"...so can the others..."

"Exactly." I sit back and fold my arms together, trying to think of a plan. When nothing comes to mind, I turn to Tsukauchi.

"What do we do?"

"For starters, I'm gonna give you a list of things we do know about them. Then we'll spend some time looking through files that I've already set aside."

'Sigh' "Okay. Let's get started."

"We believe they have multiple quirks or one really strong quirk. They're very powerful but most likely timid and shy due to past trauma. They'll either be alone or with a very small group of people. They may even be homeless at the moment." I sigh and lay my head in my hands. "Are you alright?"

"In all my years of being a hero, I never could have imagined something like this happening."

'Sigh' "I agree. The fact that there are people who can do things like this to others, especially children... it makes me sick." I nod in agreement.

"Is there any other information?"

"I'm afraid not. We haven't had any strange or possible encounters yet, but we're really hoping something comes up soon."

"I'll do my best to help." Nezu hums and places his tea on the table.

⚪️ "We know you will All Might. But it's going to be difficult with the new school year quickly approaching. Everyone needs to stay vigilant and focused; it's not going to be easy, especially for the teachers."

"I understand."

⚪️ "Hmm~ I need you to do me a favor though."

"Of course Nezu."