Chapter 1

Damon Pov

It had been 125 years that I have been alive. It has been 125 years of loneliness. No, my parents ain't dead. But, I haven't mind my mate yet. The most important person for us in the whole world is our mate.

I was angry on moon goddess. She was our mother. Why did she deprive me of what was mine. I am the Alpha King. It made my heart cold as a stone. Yet, I know my heart would felt like ice. Once, I find her. My mate. Mine

"Ours" Lucifer my wolf growled. I chuckle at him. Being a Alpha wolf he is more or let's say most possessive wolf. I am possessive too. I just can't wait to meet our mate. I love her so much. Once, she's here, I will shower her with all my love and keep her away from everyone. No one can see her. She will be mine. Only mine

I hear some moaning in the room next to mine. I growl angrily. I feel jealous of my Beta and everyone else who have mates. I feel like ripping everyone apart and going on a rampage until we find her. If we don't get love. Nobody should.

"Find Mate, now! We want her! Now" my wolf is the animalistic side of mine that's why he prefers to growl, snarl or make me sense his emotions. The moment we find her that's when my wolf will get relaxed.

"King! Should we go to Earth? Three Alphas have found their mates as human and 323585504 werewolves have found their mates, maybe your ma---"
Before he can complete his sentence his body lays on the floor bloodied.

"How! He talk mate! Mine! My mate! "
I calm down Lucifer. Lucifer was asking me to shift he was growling. I can understand his anger. I feel angry too. How dare that mutt talk about my mate. Only I can call her mate. No male can call her that.

----

I was laid on the bed. It was night already. Thinking about what that stupid mutt said. We the werewolves live on the moon. It's the serene home that Moon Goddess made for us. It's 384400 Km.

Until two years ago we didn't care about Earth. We werewolves had everything we wanted. We would go on earth for a chase kill some stupid humans and come back to the moon. But, a werewolf while hunting on the Earth scented his mate. He went wild and followed the scent which lead his to his mate. But, that stupid human female dared to runaway from her mate. He was angry and he captured her. Slowly breaking her in. She gave in. She now has 8 pups.

Stupid humans didn't value the sacred gift of mates given by our serene deity. But, it was easier to handle them. They were weak and submissive. We werewolves are dominant in nature. Slowly, three-four werewolves found humans as their mate.

But, a year ago. Alpha Vicenzo found his mate who was the Indian president's daughter. Vicenzo was going wild and went on rampage. I talked to that stupid President. But, he refused. That stupid human had the audacity to refuse me, The Alpha King. I ordered Vicenzo to declare a war. Of course we won and those stupid humans lost it.

Slowly as the number of human mates being found went up. The number of wars went up. We had concurred the whole Earth. Me and my wolf are proud of it. We would love to boast it to our mate.

But, there was this similar problem we saw in humanmates. Those ungrateful humans would try to run away from their mates. Rebel against their mates. There soulmates the one they should be thanking goddess for.

I understood that these humans were undeserving of us, werewolves. But, I couldn't deprive the wolves off their mates. That's why showing those weak creatures their place was important.

We shut down the human media, human shows, movies. I ordered to kill everyone who dared to rebel against the werewolves. But when some of them were mates to werewolves. I decided to put a Rehabilitation center. Where we would physically and mentally torture them until they give in. Until they understand how great us werewolves are. We put posters in the city to tell them how grateful they should be for us. There diet is strictly looked upon.

Those stupid humans would eat and sleep do nothing. I made sure that everyone gets food only when they have worked for it. Every country was divided into packs now.

I wished that I would meet my mate and she would be proud of me. About my achievements. I wish I could boast my pride in front of her. What, that mutt said was very angering to me and Lucifer.

But, about the thing he was talking. Maybe, I should look on Earth for my mate. Maybe, she is a human. It saddened me. Because, I know how difficult humanmates are to handle. But, Lucifer growled loudly as he thought I was disrespecting his mate. I could sense his disgust and anger.

"My mate! No bad! I warn you. No bad say mate"

"I don't mean to disrespect our mate, Lucifer. I am just worried that she'll be reluctant about this if she is human"

"Mate come to Us!!" he growled.

"We will find her, Lucifer"

Lucifer purred in satisfaction at the thought of his mate being with him. Damon smiled.

"Please, Moon Goddess let us find our queen. We'll love her, cherish her, protect her keep her. We'll stop killing for fun. " He prayed hoping to find his mate soon.

"This is to our werewolf messengers in North Pack of India. Tomorrow I will be coming to North India for a mate hunt. Each and every human has to be present. Alpha Vincent has the responsibility to make sure of this.

Also, none of the human females are to be harmed under any given circumstances "

"I feel mate" Lucifer said.

I felt the same. Maybe moon goddess has answered our prayers. Maybe we can meet our mate tomorrow.