Chapter 5

WARNING Slight Mature content ahead..

⚠ WARNING Slight Mature content ahead

Meet Damon. (Ian Somerhalder)

Meet Aira (Urvi Singh)

--

"I AM NOT YOUR MATE" she yelled and a split second she was slammed on the bed. His canines sinked deeper in her neck as she cried.

"N-no! Please" she tried to say in between her sobs. It pained a lot. It felt as if someone had teared her skin apart. She cried out loud.

Damon calmed Lucifer a bit. Lucifer was furious to see her denying this.

"How she say that, she is mine. Show her"

"Calm down, Lucifer. She is naive. She doesn't understand all this"

He teared himself apart from her. To see her sobbing badly. He forgot that humans are delicate. They don't feel the pleasure a she-wolf feels with marks. He stroked her hair. She tried to get away but a look from him was enough for her to get stiff and not move.

She was sniffing now. Her sobs had died down. Her neck still hurts. But, the fact that he is hugging her is much more suffocating and paining to her.
While, Damon purred as he softly rubbed her back.

"Sorry mate, I lost control and Lucifer forgot that you were human in anger."

"Lucifer? " she mumbled to herself. But he heard it because he was the Alpha King of course.

"My Wolf. He is the animalistic side of me. He loves you so much and yeah he is also saying that you are really beautiful and that he needs to protect you" he said with a smile. A smile that made her even more scared. He clearly looked like the beast her mother used to tell stories about to scare her. The Canines poking out made it clear that he really was a beast.

"Also, we need to go over some rules because of the little stunt you pulled. Now, let's go in the bathroom and brush your teeth" he said and picked her up as if she was a little kid. She struggled a bit.

"I-I can w-walk" she said nervously. She obviously didn't want to be in touch with her rapist's skin.

"No, mate. I'll carry you. I like it this way. You better get used to this. You don't need to do anything. I'll do everything I should to keep you happy. " he said pecking her lips but as soon as her lips touched his. He lost control. He kept on moving his lips gently against her giving open mouth kisses. He tried to enter his tongue. But, that's when he paid attention to her tears and fast heartbeat.

"Why mate cry? She no happy? "

"No, Lucifer. Maybe she is tired from our love-making last night. She must be scared we'll do it again. Humans don't have that much sexual energy. "

"Tell mate no cry. We'll claim mate night. No now"

He quickly pulled away and that did it. She started to cry loudly. He hugged her tightly.

"Don't cry mate. Why are you crying? Are you hurt? What happened mate? "

When, she still didn't stop crying he decided to distract her a bit. He kissed her mark and that did it. She immediately stiffened. She thought he was going to mark her again. He sniffed her scent as he nuzzled in her neck. When, he didn't hear her cries he slowly looked up to see fear in her eyes. He ignored it and carried her in the bathroom.

He settled her on the sink and handed her the toothbrush. As she felt enraged. Her fist were clenched. Here we humans worked there ass off for the meals and these beasts? They enjoy this luxury?

But, she couldn't fight him. God knows what he'd do. She was just waiting for the right moment to run away. Here, he sniffed blood. He got panicked as he followed where was blood. He instantly found her fist clenched and he unclenched her fists.

"Mate hurt! " Lucifer growled.

"Mate, what are you doing? Stop being careless. See, blood is flowing from the scratch on your palm. How could you be so ignorant " he scolded her life he was her father and she was a little girl. While she gritted her teeth.  He didn't have any right to act as if he cared after all he did was, to give her pain. She hates fake people.

She pushed him away. She was tired of this shit now. This silly bond is what he was mistaking for love. It can be obsession, attachment or anything but love. Love is what Kevin and she shared. It wasn't just love, it was respect care passion too.

"Stop acting like you care" she whispered.

"What do you mean, mate? I care for you. I love you. I've waited for so long for you and how can you even think that I don't love you. Every part of me is in love with you. I really love you mate. "

"No! You don't. It's just that bond. You don't love me. You can't fall in love just like that"

"How can you question my love, mate. It's not the mating bond. Second, you can fall in love just like that. Because I did. I love you mate"

"But, I don't love you"

"What are you saying mate? Stop saying that. It hurts me. You love me too. But, you haven't realized that mate. "

"No! I don't love you. Please-- I don't want all this. Please, I beg you" she said joining her hands. He growled loudly and grabbed her hands.

"You are our Queen, mate. You shouldn't beg like this and what shit have those humans fed your brain. You are just manipulated my beautiful mate. You love me. I am the only one you have. You only love me. Only me"

"No! I don't love you. I hate you. I hate you do much , you raped me, you bite me and created this gruesome mark---"

Before she could complete her sentence. She placed his lips on her stopping her from saying anything. It wasn't the gentle kiss like before. He was biting her lips and torturing her.

"N-no" she tried to say but it came out muffled.

"Love. I made love to you. You are mine. I didn't not rape you. How dare you degrade my love like that? And about my mark. It's the most beautiful thing on your milky white skin. It's the proof of my love for you. It symbolizes my love for you is eternal. You said that I raped you? I don't love you? Let me show you my love"

"N-no"

---

-Neets