Chapter 13

Vote, Comment and Follow

Thank you for reading

--
Author Pov

His blue orbs blankly stared at the ceiling. His eyes were blank but his mind was filled with various emotions.

"Mate need realise mate love us" Lucifer snarled. Damon didn't reply. He was eerily silent. His beasts were out and this time they were feral. Including his wolf.

He remembered what his mate said making his heart beat faster and his veins pumped out. His eyes were red. He clenched his fists.

"Y-you k-killed him? You killed my love?! I hate you. I hate you so much. I'll never love you. I hate you monster. I will always love him. I love him. You hear me? He will always be the one I love and you'll always be the one I hate"  She slapped him hard and ran away from the room he had locked her in once he killed Kevin. Leaving her alone to sob. Thinking she'll grieve over him and forget this.

"He will always be the one I love and you'll always be the one I hate. That's what my pretty little mate said. Haven't I been too much loving to her? Too much liberty spoils Humans. Now, she has to learn. Learn to obey, respect and be grateful for her Alpha. No more nice guy act. My little mate needs to know who owns her, her heart, body, mind, soul, everything." he let out a humorless chuckle. It's sound echoed in the room. He looked like a psycho. The psycho he was.

---

Aira was sleeping on the cafe table where she worked. It was lunch break for the werewolve workers. But, not for her. She was two minutes late, so her meal was taken away.

"I don't feel hungry" she said to herself and wiped her tears. She looked at the table where the werewolves were dining. But, she closed her eyes. She couldn't look. She was hungry and seeing them eat happily made her angrier. She got up and ran to the washroom. So, that she could drink the sink water.

But, on her way a hand pulled her and another palm clamped her mouth shut. Her eyes grew wide but once they meet the chocolate brown orbs of a familiar face. Relief sinked in her nerves.

He slowly took her hand away and she instantly hit his shoulder.

"What the hell Kevin. I was so scared. I thought it was some beasts. "

"No beast can take you away from me love. The only beast in your life will be me" he said and a smile made its way on her face. His eyes lit up seeing her smiling.

"I got you food." he said and showed her the bag. Her eyes brimmed with tears. She knew it was his meal.

"What about you?" she sniffled. He smiled at her and ruffled her hair.

"I am strong love. You're the one who needs strength. Your so tiny and fragile"

"I am not tiny" she said pouting a bit. At which he rolled his eyes and pecked her pout.

"Okay my big babygirl. Now let's eat before the beasts come looking for you" he said and opened the meal which had chicken rice in it with little or more like none of chicken in it. But, they didn't complain. She was about to take a bite when he hit her hand away.

"Pray before the food Aira" he said and she nodded and they both prayed before eating the meal. They both fed each other.

--

"AIRA! HUMAN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! " the werewolf owner of the cafe yelled and she ran to him.

"Where the fuck were you human bitch?! Huh! Do I pay you for roaming around? You pathetic humans aren't even grateful. Alpha should restrict your rations even more. " he snarled but something behind the door caught his attention before he could go there. Rick, another human told him that a werewolf costumer was looking for him and he left eyeing Aira and giving her a last warning.

Aira gave Rick a small smile. He saved her. She knew he liked her but when he got to know about Kevin. He backed off and didn't trouble her. He wasn't someone she talked to. But, she was still glad he saved her.

Aira went to the storage room and opened the door to find Kevin holding his breath. She literally jumped on him and started to tear up a bit.

"You could get c-caught. They would have k-killed you. " she sobbed. He wiped her tears.

"This won't end just like this love. I'll always be there. We have a lot of time to spend together in future" he reassured her.

"Are you sure Kevin. We really have a lot of time right? "

"Yeah, we have a loooottt of time" he said and she chuckled before he pecked her cheeks and went back from the window he had entered. He blew her a kiss and she did the same. Clutching her heart.

"We have a lot of time " she reassured herself
---

Aira sobbed hard remembering what he said. He said they would be together in the future. He said they had a lot of time. But, he left her. He left her alone in this world. How'll she survive without him? Who'll feed her the way he used to. Who'll blush when she kissed him like he used to. Who'll love her like he used to. How would she ever see the glint of happiness in his eyes again.

"K-kevin h-how could you?! " her voice cracked just like her dreams.
A rustling noise from the door made her shift her teary eyes from the wall to the door. She saw him, the one she hates the most. He killed him. He killed her Kevin. The boy she loved, cherished, adored.

She turned her gaze away from him and got up. Ready to leave the room. She couldn't even breathe the same air as him. That's the amount of loathe she felt.

But before she could go away. A hand on her arm stopped her. Her teary grey orbs bore hole in his blues. They held so much loathe that Damon let out a growl.

"Still crying for that human, little mate. Listen to me now! Listen good, that fucker is dead. He is not there. He can't touch you, he can't love you, he can't protect you, he can't feed you, he can't care for you. But, I can. So, enough of this grief. I own you mate and I am telling you to wipe your damn fucking tears and start accepting me, loving me, obeying me as a mate should, understand?! " he was so close to her. His nose was on her nose. She could feel his hot breath on her lips. She felt disgusted with his words. She struggled to push him away. But, his grip stayed still and tight.

"You don't own me. You never will. Because Kevin owns my heart. I will always love him. I belong to him and only him" she yelled out expecting him to start his annoying whining and crying that he loved her. But, he loosened his grip on her arms. Making her shock. He chuckled evilly. She was frozen. Suddenly his eyes changed it's color and he pulled her harshly. His chest pressed against her. His grip was so harsh that she whimpered. He had always kept a tight grip but this wasn't tight, it was painful. She hissed in pain. But, his eyes didn't soften unlike previous times when there was at least glimpse of regret or hurt.

"Let me show you, whom you belong to little mate"

He was feral. He had let his devils free, free for them to claim their angel.

--

Also, I have been getting some international readers. Which is kinda pressuring cause I am not a good writer. Hell, I don't consider myself as a writer.

-Neets