Chapter 18

Her head was hurting, even the slightest noises were creating havoc. She wasn't sleeping, but she was afraid to open her eyes. Afraid of getting up to face her sexually harassed body. She didn't want to face the reality. It wasn't like she wasn't aware of it, she was aware of it.

But, like most of us humans she too didn't want to face. The things that we are scared of, we just tend to avoid it. She couldn't avoid this for long. When she opened her eyes. She found her clothes still on her.

She unknowingly breathed in relief. She wondered what relief was she hoping for if not from those 20 men, she would still be raped by her captor and if Damon saves her. She would still be raped by him.

Her eyes snapped at the door as she heard the slight hiss of door opening. She looked around and she saw she wasn't in the cold room anymore. She tried to move her arm to hug herself but a loud cry echoed throughout the room as her arm pained badly. It looked like she had lost her arm. In a second her arms position was corrected by her captor.

She didn't even pay any heed to look at his direction. She just wanted to get away from everything and everyone. Unknowningly her breathe started picking up and her heart beat started to get erratic.

They always do this. They give me hope about mercy and then shatter me. Make me feel like an idiot l. He will hurt me too. Everyone will hurt me. I..i don't believe him. He's just like them. He will touch me too. No one can save me.

She had stopped breathing and started panicking. But, her eyes dilating, trying hard to stay awake when suddenly voice in her ears said

"Breathe Aira"

Her actions seemed to stop as she heard her name. Aira.

"Mummy why you named me Aira, people can't pronounce it correctly "

"Haha.. My sweet child, when you started walking you would always jump around and walk on tipsy toes as if wanting to fly in air so, I named you Aira which means of the wind. You are the child of the wind whom none can chain or stop. You do whatever you want, you go wherever you fly. No one can stop you because you are child of the wind. So, never think your bound to anyone Aira because you are born to fly even if you are chained physically your thinking can't be chained. You fly high with your thoughts. Understood my sweet child"

"Yes mummy"

"A-aira" she mumbled before giving to the sweet melancholy of darkness.

---

"Azazel! " Fenriz yelled out loud when he saw him destroying the whole office.

"Stop it! What the fuck is your problem. I told you it wasn't a good thing to treat your mate this way even if it's to hurt him. And if you did wanted to hurt him you should've went by the plan and killed her the first day. You wouldn't have died because you didn't mark her---"

"I can't okay?! That doll is just so much to me. I tried to kill her telling myself she was just mere pawn for me to attack him. But, I couldn't. Neither could I let someone else hurt her. Yes she's my Nate but she's weak just like her"

Fenriz hugged him without thinking much he knew how much pain his best friend was going through.

"You know she doesn't like Damon right? You could fight him and keep her"

"Haha.. She doesn't like him but do you think after all this she likes me? And neither do I like her. It's just the stupid bond"

"So are you going to treat her nice? "

"No tomorrow is the last day I'll be with her. After that it's full moon and I am pretty sure Alpha King's senses would be faster and sharper. He'll find her but he would be too weak because of her injuries to fight me. I'll kill him"

"What about her?"

"I'll kill her too so that I don't have to live in guilt nor in the fear of falling in love with her" he said before going away.

"Whom are you kidding Azazel you're already in love otherwise she would have been 6 feet underground buried in a coffin" Fenriz muttered dissapointed with the things happening with his best friend

---

Azazel sighed before entering the room. Past 15 minutes he had been contemplating on whether or not to go inside the room.

With feeble steps he entered the room. He saw her arms bleeding. She was probably hungry too. He was afraid to go near her because either he would end up hurting himself or her.

He looked at her pale face, she looked so skinny and weak. He laughed at his fate.

"I am sorry Doll. I am so sorry. I saw it all happen. I saw them coming towards you but I let it happen. I..I don't think I deserve to explain anything."

"You look so ethereal and innocent, I wonder how could the most pure heart end up with two horrible creatures. But, I promise only one day more. Then you'll be free from this life. Because I know even if I let you free my selfish desires will eventually cage you and impose my feelings on you and I.. I don't want to live a dead life. Death is so much better"

"I am selfish right, so selfish. But, at least you could meet your love in Heaven. I wouldn't even be that fortunate because I'll burn in hell "

 I wouldn't even be that fortunate because I'll burn in hell "

"I am sorry. You don't deserve this"

He didn't touch her once considering his hands to be not worthy enough. He saw a tear on her cheek and realized he was crying. He chuckled evilly.

"Look what you do to this beast. That's why it's better for you to Die. "

---

---

Yeah, and please check out this book "Devil's Rebellious Queen" by blackwidow2206

-Neetz