Chapter 12 (Part-1)

Drop a comment for another update tonight.

--
Damon Pov

Everything around me was oddly serene and quiet. But it wasn't a good kinda of quiet, it was something that would be silence before the storm. Where am I? I thought. But, my brain didn't think much.

"Son, you did wrong" a soothing voice rang in my ears. It held the motherly feel to it.

"Who are you? What are you talking about? " I asked bewildered by her words.

"Luna Aira is the one I am talking about. I made her for you so that you calm down. You repent your sins and be happy with her but you are doing wrong" she said as if she was disappointed in me.

"W. What did I. I d.do wrong? "

"You caged her. Let her go and repent your most grave sin"

"I didn't. She belongs to me. She was born to be mine. I will never let her go and I committed no sin. I never hurt her. I love her"

"She hates you son. She'll never be happy with you. You'll regret this son"

"i Non erit tristis, dimiserunt eam.
ludum aequum erit"

(I won't let her be sad. The game will be fair)

--

I gasped as I opened my eyes. It was just a dream. Nothing more. Mate is here. She is not going anywhere. She can't. I won't let her. I hugged her tightly. Kissing her whole face as satisfaction and pleasure filled in my body.

"I love you mate. You'll be happy with me right? You, me and our pups? "

She can't leave me. I love her. She was born for me. She belongs to me. No one can tear us apart. I won't let them. Soon she'll love me too. There is no way she'll leave me. I won't let her ever. She's so tiny, so innocent. Anyone can hurt her. She needs me to protect her

I snuggle into her chest as my body feels tingles due to mate bond. This heavenly bond we share. That's the proof we are made for each other. I feel my erection and sigh. She's just sleeping having no idea of what a mere touch of her does to me. I smile seeing her hand on mine which is running her small, flat stomach.

But what she does next makes me angry. She yanks my hand away and turns her back to me. I whine at her rejection. Why does she not understand my love? I wanted to growl loudly and shove her tiny body into mine until there's no space left between us.

But how can I disturb my mate and cause her discomfort. I don't want to hurt her. But she doesn't understand it. She thinks I want to hurt her. But why would I? And what have I done to hurt her? Nothing!

While she literally tears my heart apart in two saying that she hates me and wants to leave or not saying anything at all. It hurts me more. Her ignorance is the worst. I hate it. Why can't she be happy with me?

Unknowningly my grip on my mate was tight which caused her to squirm and put her hands around my neck. I halted for a second. For the first time she was touching. Even though it was in sleep. I'd treasure this forever. Only if she's quit being stubborn and accept me. We could have a litter of pups playing around us. I shook my head and hugged her, snuggling into where my mark is. I placed a chaste kiss on her lips.

They are the most beautiful and perfect lips ever. I can't ever get enough of them. I wanted to run my mouth in hers and feel her tongue as I devour her sweet mouth. But, I couldn't. She was asleep. I pulled away placing a kiss on her forehead when I heard her murmur something.

"K-Kevin"

--

BTW until then you can give a read to "Fading Away" by Astral_484 and to "Love me like you do" by mayajaisingh28

-Neets