Chapter 6

--
"N-no! Please" I pleaded him. I didn't want this. I love Kevin. He has already raped me. I don't want this. But, he didn't stop. He ripped off all my clothes. I was bare in front of him. I tried to cover myself with my arms.

But he growled ripping my arms apart from my body and handcuffed them to the headboard of the bed. He grabbed my breast and I growled in pain.

"You are so beautiful mate" he growled as he nuzzled in my neck. I was crying. My throat hurt.

"Please! L-leave me" I didn't scream but I begged him. I don't want all this. I don't deserve this. I worked so hard. I have to be safe. I can't.

"Please stop crying mate. It hurts only for a while then it's all pleasure. You'll feel good" he said as he pumped his dirty finger in my vagina. I screamed our loud.

My head hurt. Everything around me was blur. I don't know what's happening. I don't want to know. All I can hear is buzzed moans of pleasure as I cry and shake my head again and again until everything is blur again and I don't know what's happening but all I feel is pain in vagina. As if someone is ripping it apart.

--

He lied. There was no pleasure. None at all. It just hurts so much. Why? Why did this happen to me? Did I commit any sin? Why is God doing this to me?

I had my eyes closed as his head was still in my neck. His beard hurt a bit. But, that pain was nothing compared to what I felt in my vagina. I didn't want to see him. He destroyed me. I am dirty.

Kevin.. I have to meet him soon and runaway from this cage. I don't want to live here with him. Hriday.. My baby. He must be crying so much. Did Kevin feed him. The beasts.. They'll not give ration to my brother. My Hriday!

No! I have to get out of here. I can't live here. Not with him. My rapist. Maybe he'll kill me after he gets his pleasure. But, if I die what about Hriday?

--

"Mate! Wake up! How much will you sleep! Mate". He pecked my lips again. I can't take this anymore. He will keep on kissing me if I don't wake up. I opened my eyes and he smiled at me. I wanted to spit on his face. But, I knew better.

"Good Afternoon mate" he chirped excitedly. Which made me wonder how can he just act like he didn't cause me any pain.

"Mate? " he asked trying to get my reply but I just stared away.

A chance. That's what I need. I have to go away from him. I will meet Kevin and we'll flee to Freeland.

--

"Mate? " I again tried to get her attention. But, she didn't reply. It angered me but I didn't want to yell on her. She must be in pain because of how fragile she is. I was gentle and passionate while love making but she was still crying.

I don't understand what should I do. She doesn't try to understand me and I can also smell her dislike towards me. Maybe I should try and give her some gifts. Maybe that'll make her happy. She reeks of sadness. I also need to take care of her because she faints so much.

"Care mate. She sad? Why? " Lucifer asked.

"I don't know, Lucifer. We clearly love her so much. Maybe you can make her understand. Do you want to meet her in wolf form? "

"Meet Mate"

"Okay, so tonight. You try to persuade her. Maybe she'll like you"

"No maybe! Mate like me! " he growled and I just hummed.

I look at her as her eyes are dropping. She looks so adorable. I just want to kiss her all the time. But, I need to feed her. She needs energy for our love making and to bare our pups. I tap her adorable cheeks and her eyes flash open showing fear in them.