(Part-2)

Happy Independence Day!

--

She got up and rubbed her eyes. He wasn't in the room. Well she couldn't care less about that. She took a breathe. She couldn't remember the last time she breathed alone.

The room opened and she flinched. Damon's hands were clenched. His eyes were bloodshot red. He was howling in anger. It made her cower back. That made him even more angry. He pulled her from the bed and held her from her bottom as she awkwardly tiptoed in fear.

When she gathered the courage to look into his eyes. His eyes held anger, fury and... Hurt?

"Come" his voice was so cold and emotion less that it made her breath hitch. Even though he was a beast. He never talked to her this way. Maybe he is showing his true colors. She thought.

"W.. Wh-where? "her voice broke due to the tension in the air. Something bad was going to happen she could sense it. It was scaring her.

Without saying another word he held her wrist and she did not dare to defy him. He didn't look himself. Even though her life wasn't anything like she wanted it to be, to live but she had to, she had to live for her little brother who was slowly turning into a beast she could never imagine him to be.

Her breath hitched as he dragged her to the dungeon. Fear filled her legs. Why? Why was she here? He was going to kill her. Her legs trembled but it didn't faze him as he continued to drag her there.

Once they were in the dungeon he halted his steps and looked at her.

"Mate, you don't love me." it wasn't a question but a statement. It confused her and scared her. He looked possessed. She had to get out of here. That's all she thought. He was looking somewhere else as if he was trying to control his anger. This was the moment.

She quietly moved her feet backwards and once she was three steps away she quickened her pace and ran to the door. She was about to slam the door shut. When he pulled her in. His grip on her slender arms was so tight that her whole arm was getting red. She hissed in pain as tears flew from her eyes.

"You want to get away from me? He hissed with gritted teeth before letting out a humorless chuckle Of course you do mate. Bet you wouldn't try this with him? Will you? " his eyes were red so red that it made her just want to run away from him. Far away.

"P-please! It's hurting. Who are you talking about? " she said struggling and trying to get away. He left her hands and caressed her cheeks gently but it looked creepy to her.

"Do you know what hurts? " he asked in his husky voice whispering in her ear lobe. She shook her head quickly not wanting to anger him. "Your mate loving someone else. When you waited so much for your mate. You kept yourself pure. When you didn't even have your first kiss waiting for your mate. But, your mate.... She loves someone else. She wants to run away. " the last part he said with so much loathe and malice in his eyes that it made her arms cringe in fear.

"Why? Why don't you love me mate? I will never cheat on you. I will give you everything you desire. I will be the man you want me to be. Just accept me mate. please" he said inches away from her lips. His hot breath bothering her, making her uncomfortable. She couldn't take it. She can't act. She can't cover her hate. She can't take this. She doesn't want it. She pushed him hard.

"You can never be the man I want! I will never accept you! I hate you. You heard me. I hate you! " she sobbed loudly. His eyes now flashed golden. He looked at her. He was feral.

"Mate don't love me? No! It's because of that boy isn't it? Okay then. If we kill him, mate will love us and accept us? "

Her head snapped to him. He signalled her to somewhere. She looked there and saw Kevin tied all bruised up. Her heart dropped. Two months later she was seeing him and in this condition. Immeadietely she started to go towards him to engulf him in a tight hug. Wanting him to console her but he was barely conscious. But before she could go to him. She was engulfed in tight hug.

"So hasty to go away from me and engulf that boy, isn't it mate? But look at that boy, is he worthy of you? He can't even provide for you like I can, He can't even hug you the way I can and he can never love you the way I can. So, isn't it better and wiser that he goes away so that you love me. He is the only reason you can't love me right? Then I'll kill him then only I will be your option. Hmm..? "

She wiped her tears and shook her head continuously as she leapt towards her and kneeled in front of him.

"P-please D-don't k-kill h-him. I'll d-do a-anything! P-please" she pleaded. But, he quickly kneeled down too and wiped her tears.

"Mate don't cry. Look you are having difficulty in breathing and never kneel down mate. This much suffering for him, who's nothing. No mate, y-you are mine. He needs to go. Mate stop crying come on! Don't worry mate. I don't hate you. I know it was just attraction. It's okay. But he needs to die mate"

"No please I-I'll do a-anything " she pleaded.

"Anything? Okay then accept me so that we complete the mating process. So that we can have pups. Come on say it" he said caressing her mark. She looked at Kevin teary eyed who shook his head lifelessly. She couldn't say it.

"I love you" she mouthed

"D-dont d-o i-it" he said coughing. He was on his death bed anyone could tell that. She closed her eyes and shook her head saying sorry.

"I-I, Aira Sinha a-acc-ept a-l-pha k-ing D-dam-on K-knight"

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

In blink of her eye Kevin laid lifeless on the ground.

----

-Neets