Epilogue

17 YEARS LATER

Alazne, (Miracle in Basque) was just exiting her party office. Yes, her party office. Past, three years she had been a activist and then she had joined "National Democratic Front". Last year she was the youngest candidate to contest in elections and with the support of people she was elected as the head of the department of human and health services.

If you're wondering on earth or on moon? On Earth because there is no entry for humans on moon anymore. This was decided by the "United Front" the assembly which had made the living today the way it is. They decided this because powers of werewolves are strengthened on the moon and they could easily harm the humans and go back to their cruel ways.

But, werewolves of course are allowed to go and live on the moon. Also, on the moon the hierarchy is still there. As the earth adopted presidential democracy. The werewolves still pursue hierarchy as it's their nature. But, now both systems peacefully co-exist

If a human is mate to a werewolf, they're given 1 year of courting but even after this if the human wishes to reject them they can. Forcefully marking is sexual assault and forceful claiming is rape which is now not only a punishable offence but a ticket to death penalty.

However humanmates now are rare because of the rebel and war that happened 20 years ago. Half of the werewolves died. Remaining half were taught the new way of living. It was hard to change their patriachial thoughts. Still what condition they have come to so far is comendable.

No, not everything is perfect. There are still problems like poverty, unemployment, illiteracy, gender equity. But it has only been 20 years since the rebel and war. There is a long way to go.

Alazne's guards quickly gave her a way in the heavy media crowd. Her party leader or president had called for a cabinet meeting with executive heads of department. That's why the media was on her head to ask questions. Their were numerous questions, flashlights and the stutters of cameras.

"what happened in the meeting?"

"this was your first cabinet meeting and our first time seeing a child walk in the cabinet meeting. How was it?"

"Did you hear that the opposite party's president said he thinks you are a average thinker but a worse doer?"

Many more questions were flooding in. She just kept breathing and moving forward. But, a certain question made her stop on the spot.

"We have heard sources say that Luna Aira had slept with Alpha King Azazel and had you. Even Alpha King Azazel claims that you are very much his daughter. Will you take over as the Alpha Queen. Sources also say-----"

She couldn't take it anymore. With a loud thud heard everyone just froze for a second.

"That man isn't my dad and you can't just talk shit about my mother. Do you-----" before she could say more the security pulled her away and she realised what she did when the chatter and the media started shoving the cameras towards her again.

---

She took a sip of water and layed her head back on the couch, a house so big yet so empty.

"How are you Ally?" she quickly got up and pulled her godfather into a hug.

"Uncle Fenriz!"

"You shouldn't have done that Ally. The opposition has been igniting rumors about you being arrogant and not treating people right"

"He deserved it, I couldn't help it when I heard that man's name"

"You hate him so much?"

"Because of him and me, mama killed herself. I hate him and myself a lot"