Complicaciones

Harry's POV

I really do miss Hermione. After the day she went missing I was selected by the goblet of fire to participate in the Triwizard tournament. The champion of Durmstrang is Viktor Krum. The champion from Beauxbatons is Fleur Delacour. And from Hogwarts there was two champions Cedric Diggory from Hufflepuff and myself. And because I was chosen and everyone turned their back on me. Except Fred, George, Neville, and Ginny. Ron was furious when I got selected. He said "You just could't stay away from the fame". So he has been ignoring me. The first task is only a few weeks away and I don't know what it is. All I know is that it's gonna be dangerous. And I still jave to figure out who put my name in the Goblet of Fire because no person under 17 years old could have put my name in the Goblet because of an age line Dumbledore drew to prevent that from happening. So I guess that's my second priority. And the first one is to not get myself killed in the tournament. Professor McGonagall has been very supportive about finding you and me being in the tournament. There is also a new professor of Defence Against the Dark Arts and it is an auror. His name is Alister Moody or madeye because he has a magical eye. He is quite odd he has been teaching the unforgivables. But anyway I have asked Headmaster Dumbledore if there is any spell that can find you. He said there isn't and I'm getting worried on how in the world are we going to find you. I just hope you are ok. And wherever you are O just wish to say that I love you.