Friends

Peter's POV

Ms. Weasley, Aunt Cissa, Dad, and Uncle Remus went to contact Professor Dumbledore and inform him about our theory. So Ed, Lucy, Su, Mione, Harry, Ron, Fred, George, Ginny, and Draco were left in the room. It was silent, no one made any noise.

Lucy being the person kind and gentle person she is turned to Draco. "So, Draco tell us more about you" she said. Draco now becoming nervous, he asks,"What do you want to know?" "Well what's your favorite class? Do you have any friends? Do you play any sports? Do you have any extracurricular activities?" She asked. Everyone started laughing at her eagerness.

"Well my friends are Blaise, Theo, and Pansy" he said. "So Crabbe and Goyle aren't your friends" Ron asked surprised. "No. They are just minions sent by my father to keep an eye on me. All of our parents are death eaters and are close friends. That's why they are always stuck to me like gum" he says. "So what makes Zabini, Nott, and Parkinson different from Crabbe and Goyle." Harry asked. "Well we all been friends since we were very young. Blaise is very cool even though in the outside he seems cold. Theo can be quite the studious type, a bit like Hermione. Pansy can seem cruel to people but once you get to know her she is very kind and loyal" he said.

"But Nott's and Parkinson's parents are both death eaters. How do you know they aren't spying on you like Crabbe and Goyle" Ginny asked. "Having parents as death eaters isn't probably the best. They try to stuff in all of their beliefs into you no matter what. Especially on how to treat people that aren't like us. If we don't obey... Let's just say that they aren't very modernized." Draco said. We all looked at each other knowing what he meant.

"But the difference between the two is that Crabbe and Goyle agree with such beliefs. For Pansy and Theo is just an act to keep their parents in check. Blaise is different in many ways also" he said. "How so" asked Fred and George. "Well his parents aren't death eaters. Well his mother isn't a death eater. His father died a long time ago and his mother has been married about seven times. All of her husbands have died and left her with a large amount of money. He is also an only child so he gets quite lonely and is very quite so most of the holidays we spent it together" he says.

"So your closest friend out of the three of them is Blaise" Lucy asked. Draco nodded. "So that means when we get back to Hogwarts we aren't going to be able to be friends" Harry asked. "Well just in public to keep appearances but just know that I want and be your friend truly" he said. "We understand " said Susan. "Well maybe the only person I could talk to without creating much suspicion would be Ed since he is a Slytherin. But I would much prefer if we would find a private place to hang out." Draco said.

"I heard from a fellow Ravenclaw that there are hidden rooms at Hogwarts that hasn't been discovered yet. If we find at least one of those rooms we could always meet there. You could also bring your friends there too. We would really love getting to know them" said Susan.

Just then Aunt Cissa came into the room. "Sorry to interrupt but Draco and I have to get going" she said. Draco is a really nice kid once you get to know him. Then we all went downstairs to bid them farewell. "Thank you for having us over" Aunt Cissa said. "Come anytime dear. You are always welcomed" said Ms. Weasley. "Both of you" she said looking at Draco.

"Thank you" said Draco. Then dad and uncle Remus came in. "Leaving already I see" said dad. "Yes" said Aunt Cissa who went to hug him. "Be careful Cissa" dad said. "Of course" she said. "Come here son" dad called Draco over. "You protect your mother always" he said. "Always sir" said Draco. "Don't call me sir it makes me sound old. You can call me uncle, padfoot, or Sirius" said dad. "Uncle" said Draco then giving him a hug.

Then Draco went to uncle Remus. "Professor" he said. "I'm not your professor anymore. You can call me uncle Remus, Moony, or uncle moony" said Uncle Remus. "Alright uncle moony" he said which made uncle Remus chuckle. Then Draco turned to us and we did our handshake so he did it to the rest of the boys and gave the girls hugs.

Then they left. It was a very interesting day. We made a new friend hopefully we will make more.