Fate

Edmund's POV

We spent the past week pranking each other until Ms Weasley told us to stop messing up the house. And so the prank war ended.

I woke up and it was 6:00 a.m and I got ready for the day and went to wake up my sisters Peter and Harry.
It was 7:30 and Ms. Weasley called us down for breakfast. Her cooking was so good. She had made pancakes with eggs and bacon. When we were done we all help clean the dining room. "Ms Weasley, would you like for us to go to the store and buy groceries" asked Susan.

"Oh dear that would be great. I'll make a list in the things I will need so you can go" said Ms Weasley. "Alright, I'll go with Hermione, Lucy, and Ginny" said Susan. "That's fine dear just be careful out there. And have fun" said Ms Weasley with a wink.

"Where are you girls going this early in the morning" asked dad. "They are going grocery shopping for Ms Weasley" I said.

I was kinda nervous if he caught on what they were planning on wearing. I noticed that they would wear something comfortable and I guess a bit of makeup."Alright just be careful while going out. And don't talk to no guys" dad said. I think they're good since he is only worried that the girls don't talk to guys. I guess he is just a protective dad for his daughters.

"Ginny, Míone, Lucy you're going to the store and buy groceries with Susan" Ms Weasley yelled. There was thumping from upstairs, I imagine it was the girls rushing to get downstairs. When they arrive they were all dressed up to just go to the store.

The rest of the boys and dad were all with their mouths wide open. Uncle Remus could only chuckle at dad's expression. "Where are you all going dressed up like that! People might think that you girls are even going to the store and buy groceries". "Sirius leave the girls alone and let them go get the groceries" Ms Weasley scolded dad.

"Let the girls go. They need to buy groceries for Molly to make lunch" said Uncle Remus. "Fine" dad grumbled.

What the girls were wearing

Susan

Ginny

Ginny