Goodbye Narnia And Hello Hogwarts

Time skip 10 years

Hermione's POV

It's been 10 years since Aslan named us kings and queens of Narnia. Since our reign begun everything has been very peaceful.

Everyday we practice with our weapons and we have gotten better by the years. And everyday we practice magic. I have told my brothers and sisters about everything I know form the wizarding world. I also told them about my adventures at Hogwarts with Harry and Ron. I tought them the different kinds of creatures there are and the dangers there is. I learned wandless and non-verbal magic and I showed my sibilings also.

Today we are going to the forest and go hunting. We saw a deer and we went after it. And we were all riding our horses. But I noticed Edmund was falling behind. "Guys I don't see Ed" I said. And we all ran back and we saw Ed. "What's wrong Ed" I asked. "Fillip is just catching his breath. He is not that young as he used to be" he said. "Guys doesn't this place look familiar" Lucy asked. "It does but isn't the place where we first saw each other" I said. "Come let's go see" Lucy said. "Come on" I said leading the way and we entered to a cave. It was really dark and everyone was stepping on each others feet.

When we got out of the cave we were in a forest and it was dark. Then we heard a noise that came from a centaur. "Excue me sir, can you tell us where we are"Peter asked. "Of course your majesty. You are in the Forbbiden Forest and if you follow that path it will lead you to the castle of Hogwarts" the centaur said. "How do you know who we are" Susan asked. "Your weapons and because I have heard the beauty of the queens of Narnia and the kings to be quite handsome. But most importantly is that they treat everyone with the outermost respect and kindness to  whoever it is. Most of the people here are scared of us because they think we are dangerous and they run off but you didn't it is like you are used to being around centaurs and other magical creatures." the centaur said.

"We should get going but we will come visit you when we can. We promise" I said. "You are always welcomed here your majesties. Have a safe trip to the castle of Hogwarts" the centaur said.

We followed the path to the castle and we finally noticed that we were wearing different clothes. They were the clothes from our coronation. We walked into the castle and into the Great Hall.