Going Home

Nobody's POV

Since it was the end of the school year and  the Tournament was over the Durmstrang and Beaxbotons went back to their schools. And Hogwarts students were getting ready to head back home for the summer.

Harry's POV

Since the last task I haven't talked to Hermione much, I was still upset that she would risk her life like that. She had to knock me out to do so. Just then Hedwig came in with a letter.

She landed on her usual spot which was on my night stand. I took the letter from her and gave her some owl treats. I opened the letter and saw that it came from Sirius. It said

Dear Harry,

I'm proud that you won the tournament, your father and mother would be very proud of you too. My offer still stands for you to come and live with me if you want and invite Hermione and her siblings that you told me so much about. I can't wait to meet them and for them to tell me all about this mysterious land. And I can't wait to tell them about my stories and the pranks your father, moony and I pulled. So tell them that I invite them and that I'll send Ms. Weasley for her to bring you all to my house.

With love,
Padfoot

Then I ran downstairs and found Peter and Hermione talking so I ran up to them. "Guys guess what" I said all excited. "What's wrong Harry did something happen" asked Peter worried. "No it's something good actally. Sirius, my godfather wants you to come and stay with us over the summer. Isn't it a great idea" I said excited again. "Harry are you sure it's ok with Sirius for us to stay with him. We don't want to intrude" said Hermione nervously.

"Of course he is ok with it. He even asked me to tell you that you are staying with us. And knowing him he won't accept a 'no' for an answer. So you will be staying with us" I said in a serious tone. "If you say so, let me just tell the others" Hermione said. Then she rushed out of the common room to go tell the others.

I was with Peter in silence. "Are you sure it is ok with your godfather for us to come" asked Peter. "Of course, you can even see the letter yourself" I said. And I gave the letter to Peter. When he was done he gave it back to me. "Well if he says he's ok with it, then we could stay" said Peter. Then again we went silent.

"When are you gonna talk to Hermione about what happened" he asked. I raised an eyebrow "I don't know what you are talking about" I said. "Look I know you are upset because she risked her life for you and you don't want that. I am too with all of them but it isn't our choice to decide, it's her choice" Peter said. "Thanks Peter. You really are becoming wiser once you get older" I said. "Hey! I'm not that old" he said annoyed.

Time skip

The next day we got to King Cross Station and got our luggages and got off the train. We then spotted Ms. Weasley waving at us. "Harry, Hermione, Ron, George, Fred, Ginny bring your friends over" she said. She gave us each a bone crusing hug until she finally got to the Pevensies. "Hermione dear, would you introduce me to your brothers and sisters" she said kindly. "Of course Ms. Weasley. The blonde is Peter, the older girl is Susan my twin, the one with black hair is Edmund, and the brunette is Lucy" Hermione said.

"It is a pleasure to meet you all. I always wanted to have more children to take care of." Ms. Weasley said as she gave each one of her bone crushing hugs. "Now lets go to the house, Sirius and Remus are waiting for you there, impatiently to meet you" she said.

When we arrived we saw a lot of appartments then Ms. Weasley gave us a piece of parchment and then we saw a mansion that was becoming visible. We all were in awe. Then we went in and saw Sirius and Remus pacing around waiting for us. I ran up to them and gave each of them a hug.