Coronation

Hermione's POV

Today we are getting crowned kings and queens. We have spent the past few weeks preparing for the coronation. Trying on clothes. Preparing Cair Paravel. We have had time to look around it. It was amazing and I can't believe we get to live here. It's so exciting getting to live with my brothers and sisters. Like I have always wished for.

Right now Susan, Lucy, and I were in a room getting ourselves prepared for the coronation. "Would you go to school with me" I suddenly asked. They looked at each other and then looked at me. "I mean if we ever get back" I said. They both had a smile on their faces "Yes, of course we will" they said in unison. "So tell us, do you have friends at school or even a boyfriend" Susan asked. "I don't have a boyfriend. I have 2 very close friends. Their names are Harry and Ron. I also have Ginny and Neville" I said. "What about your adoptive parents" Lucy asked. "Well I was hoping when we get back we could live together as a family. My parents are very abusive of me and I don't want to go back. Most of my summers I spend it with Ron's family they don't have much but they are always loving to one another" I said. "Well we will get you away from those horrible people when we get back. And I'm hoping to meet these friends of yours" Susan said. "Oh if you see a platinum blonde guy, just stay away he is very prejudice of people who's parents aren't a witch or wizard. He calls me a mudblood" I said. "What does it mean" Susan asked. "It means dirty blood. And those who have both parents that have ancestros that had magic they are called pure bloods. And those who's one parent's ancestors has had magic and other parent that has magic and it's ancestros don't is a half blood" I said. "So what are your friends" Lucy asked. "Ginny and Ron are sibilings and they are pure bloods. Neville is also a pure blood. Harry is a half blood." I said. "Oh" they both said. "Oh, one more thing. There is a ministry of magic that keeps in charge that normal people don't get exposed to magic so they forbid you from using magic outside of school" I said. They looked suprised. "Ok let's finish up getting ready" I said. "Ok" they said.

When we were finally finished with our looks.

Lucy

Lucy