chapter 1: welcome to Las Nevadas

Quackity got out his car, walking into his casino and the conjoined stop club. He wasn't in the mood to go to work but he had to. If not Jshlatt would have something waiting for him when he got back. And he didn't want to find out what it was.

He unlocked the door stepping into the empty waiting room. There wasn't anyone in the room, or so he thought. He walks to back room, where he keep all of the cleaning supplies. If you walked to the back of the room you would find a bed and a bunch of small items in the corner.

He would stay sometimes at the casino and decided to put q bed here so he would have somewhere to sleep at night.

He turns on the light and walks to the back of the storage room. But what he found, he wasn't expecting. In the small bed was asleeping green blob. He was wearing glasses, had a popsicle stick stuck on his head, and was covered head too toes in green goup. Quackity jumbs back and starts to rant to Spanish, knocking down a few items. He pulls out his sword, getting ready to attack the person still ranting.

The strange looking person slowly gets up and looks at Quackity. He didn't look scared, in fact he looked rather happy or... excited? If that's the right way to describe him. He didn't fear quackity, he just smiled.

"Hello Quackity from Las Nevadas" he said. Quackity lowers his sword only for it to be put up almost immediately. "H-How do you know my fucking name. " he say, trying his best not to let out any emotions. "Dab my up." Was the only response he got. The strange looking person pulls put his arm to be shock but was quickly denied by Quackity.

"I said how do you know my fucking name. " "Well Quackity from Las Nevadas, everyone calls you that, so I'm calling you that. " he said, reaching out his hand to be shock. "Dab me up." This time Quackity slowly put down his sword, reliesing that this person wasn't a threat. "What is your name" "My names Charlie Slimecicle, Quackity from Las Nevadas" he says, the smile on his face getting bigger. "How did you get in here" "I woke here, Quackity from Las Nevadas" he says immediately after it was just spoken. Quackity stayed quiet, the only thing to break the silence was Charlie repeating 'Dab me up.'

Quackity didn't know what to do. He was tired and annoyed, he didn't want to deal with this right now. All he wanted was too relax and have a good day, with no fighting and no wars. He just wanted someone to have and treat him with respect the way he did to others.

He walks out the room trying to get away from Charlie but failed. Charlie seemed to like Quackity and didn't want to leave his side. "Would you stop following me" Quackity says stopping. Charlie stops, staying silent but still smiling. Quackity looks down at he do to the height difference. "Dab me up. " Quackity huffs and continues to wall out the room. He had stuff to do before opening up the casino and club.

♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥

A/N

First story published while watching a Jack Manifold and Niki stream. :)