chapter 28 : 'I love you's

A/N
This song makes me happy and sad at the same time 🥲  

~

A few hours before

~

Quackity and Sapnap were looking for Karl. Sapnap had came up with the brilliant idea to look for him at his old house. (After a few hours of searching that is)

They were now walking around the area, shouting his name, hoping they would find him. They both planned on suffocating Karl with hugs when they saw each him.

They were worried. Sapnap hadn't even told him the full story and Quackity was already panicking.

Was this what it was like when I left? Quackity thought to himself. Did he make Karl and Sapnap feel this way. He now felt horrible. He hated this feeling of never seeing Karl again. They probably hated the feeling of never seeing him again. He had to apologize later, now wouldn't be the time. (also he wanted to do it once)

He now wanted to find Karl more then ever.

~

They approached Karl's old house. It was still in good condition and looked quite pretty from the outside. It had plants growing on the side of it. They were all pretty -some purple, green, and pink, others grey, blank, and darker colors. (The in-between)

They walked past most of them, looking at the house. Quackity was stunned. He didn't expect his house to be this beautiful. He knew -from what Sapnap told him- that they both hadn't been in the house for almost a year, and yet it still looked beautiful.

They knocked on the house.

Nothing

They knocked again.

Nothing

They ranged the door bell.

Silence

By this time sun was rising and it would be day in a few minutes. They had stayed out all night looking for him. They wouldn't tired, the only thing giving them the energy was the fear of losing Karl.

After a few more minutes of waiting they both were becoming inpatient. This time Quackity basically banged on the door.

Still no answer

He gave Sapnap a worried look and backed away from the door. Sapnap backed away as well, confused on what Quackity was planning.

Then, Quackity ran -full force- at the door. Breaking the lock. Quackity got up, brushing the dust off over him. Sapnap was shock at how Quackity could do that and come out unfazed.

"How did you that?"

"Practice?" Quackity said in a questioning tone. He had done this before. Schlatt had made him learn how to do it, making him also know how to pick a lock, tackle someone, and how to disarm someone.

"Schlatt made me learn." He said, following up on what he said earlier. Sapnap nodded, dropping the topic.

They both made their way into the house. No one was where, or so they thought.

Sapnap heard some noise and followed it. Quackity looked around, hoping for Karl to be asleep on a couch.

Someone had been there, but no sign of Karl. Quackity  continued on looking all around the first floor, while Sapnap went up stairs.

"QUACKITY!" Sapnap yelled from the upstairs bathroom. Quackity ran up the stairs to where Sapnap was, he was holding a crying Karl -who was bleeding from his arm.

Quackity slid onto the ground, right in front of Karl. Karl had guilt in his eyes, along with scared and angrier. He was quickly pulled into another hug by Quackity. Sapnap was behind him, Quackity in front. They didn't care if they got blood on them. Sapnap and Quackity had tears in their eyes as Karl cried in Quackity's shoulder.

"I love you guys"

"We love you too"

~

A/N

Life is like a hurricane here in Duckburg
Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes, it's a duck-blur!
Might solve a mystery
Or rewrite history!

DuckTales! Woo-oo!
Everyday they're out there making
DuckTales! Woo-oo!
Tales of derring-do, bad and good
Luck Tales!

D-d-d danger lurks behind you
There's a stranger out to find you
What to do, just grab on to some...

DuckTales! Woo-oo!
Everyday they're out there making
DuckTales! Woo-oo!
Tales of derring-do, bad and good
DuckTales! Woo-oo!

Not pony tales or cotton tales, no,
DuckTales! Woo-oo!