chapter 4 : meeting

Puffy, Karl, and Sapnap were all on their way to go meet with Quackity for "business". They had to walk all the way so it would take them so time before getting to Quackity. They were not expecting what to see when they got there. When they arrived Puffy led they to where they were going to meet Quackity. They waited for a couple minutes. But minutes turned into half a hour. They were sitting in Quackitys office in a very tall town across from the familiar casino that Puffy would visit ever now and then. Karl had only been there once and Sapnap had been there 2 or 3 times.

Sapnap had gotten tired of waiting, so he left to go find this him. He had sneaked out do to Puffy and Karl talking and he knew if he told them they wouldn't let him leave, so he quietly left them in the office talking to each other. Sapnap walked arould the building looking for Quackity or someone who could help but there was almost no one in the building.

He walked outside to were it was more crowded with people. Most weren't even from Las Nevadas so they didn't help much. He just wondered around the city looking for "Quackity". He was walking around when he came in contact with a small person covered with green goup. So came off him and stand on Sapnap. Sapnap, being the responsible person he is, helped the person a and asked him if he was ok. He didn't realize that the other person was holding bones in each hand until he pulled him up. "Are you ok? I wasn't watching where I was going" Sapnap said to the much shorter  boy. "Oh ya, I'm fine." There was an awkward silence after that. "Dab me up." The smaller boy said dropping one of the bones and putting out his hand.

Sapnap shook his hand. "Do you know Quackity by chance." "Quackity from Las Nevadas, oh ya he's my friend." The Greek boy said. "Really, can you take me to him?" He paused "I'm Sapnap by the way." "Charlie Slimecicle" he said. Sapnap followed the Charlie all around Las Nevadas but they didn't find Quackity. Soon Sapnap was getting tired, it seemed the Charlie wasn't even helping and was just taking him places. "Where are why even going?" Sapnap asking Charlie.

Charlie looked at Sapnap and bolted away. Sapnap quickly followed behind him, not knowing way he ran away. Charlie was fast but also small. He could squeeze though almost anything, while Sapnap could just burn though it. He tried not to though, he didn't want to start a fire in a brand new city. So he just made sure that he could see Charlie at all times. He honestly didn't know why he was chasing he. All he wanted to know was why Quackity was taking so long. And for all he knew Quackity could be in his office taking to Puffy and Karl. 'Crap' he thought. Karl and Puffy didn't know where he was. They probably were freaking out, looking for him.

He stopped running and catcher his breath. Charlie had also stopped running and was looking at him. "What?" Sapnap said. "Why did you stop running?" He asked. Sapnap stood up all the way and made his way to Charlie. He didn't stop until they were almost touching. "Where is Quackity." He said. Charlie looked almost confused until his face lit up with energy. It's was amazing how much energy he still had. Sapnap was panting just a few moments ago. He grabbed Sapnap's hand, dropping the bones he was carrying. He dragged him to the casino. "Here we are!" He said almost bouncing. Sapnap looked confused as to that they had passed the casino many times while he was chasing him.

Charlie quickly let go of his hand and ran into the casino. Sapnap following behind him. Charlie was running around until they had made to the storage room, there was a sign on the door. "Charlie's bedroom" Charlie opened the door. Inside was the same bed but there was no storage, just a bed and a bunch of bone, which Sapnap could only assume that were human.

He saw the smile on Charlie's face drop just a little. "He's not here... but he'll come" he said moving to sit on the old bed. Sapnap just stood there awkwardly looking around the small room. He noticed a compass under some books. He picked it up, it read "Quackity". He brought it over to Charlie to show him. And just like that the smile on his face got bigger as he grabbed the compass and ran out the room, Sapnap following behind. They followed the compass and were now standing at the entrance to the strip club.

Sapnap was a little angry that the hole time he had been looking for him, he was at a strip club doing who knows what. He opened the door still following the compass. It was very crowded, they were careful not to bump into anyone of the drunk customers. They walked to the back of the room going down a dim lighted hallway not to sure where they were going. He stopped when the compass was pointing to a room that said "Room 3". He was hesitant at first but soon opened the door. He pecked his head and watched as Quackity spun on the pole. It was like he was a calm and peaceful person on the pole. He was amazing at how much he could move on the stage. He loved watching him, not in that way. In a way we're just watching him made him feel calm. He had almost completely forgotten what he came to do.

He cleared his throat so that he could get Quackity's attention, it worked. Quackity had stopped everything he was doing and looked at the person who caused the sudden noise. His face heated up as he saw a person he didn't know and Charlie standing in the doorframe looking at him. "H-How can I help you" he said getting off of the stage and walking towards them. "Puffy wanted to give you something." He replied. They all want to Quackity's office. Sapnap was covered with questions from both Karl and Puffy about were he was. They only got a short answer though. Charlie stayed in the room, they got to know him for a bit. Puffy and Quackity finished their business and Puffy, Karl and Sapnap went back home.

♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠

A/N
Yaaaa extra long chapter. This took my all day so can y'all pls share my story or vote for my chapter. That will help out so much. Thank you.

I got heelys today and let me tell you I can't do shit in them. How am I supposed to run away from ranboo if I can't even run away from the ants that chase me. They have flames on them to so I call them my Sapnap shoes and every time I say it my family looks at me weird at it's very uncomfortable. Also today I was wearing my Attack on Titan hoodie and my brother called it a Air Force jacket. 😭 that's all. Byeeeeeeeee