chapter 27: perfect boy

⚠️TW⚠️
Self harm

~

Karl had went to his house that night. He hated what his brain was doing to him. All the thoughts, voices, and things it would say. It was getting annoying.

He hadn't done anything to himself all night -which he was proud of- but he couldn't sleep all night. His brain wouldn't shut up, now matter what he did. Karl didn't want to but he was running low on options and energy. He had stayed up all night with his thoughts. He had turned on the TV to focus on it and not his thoughts. Some went away but some stayed.

He knew he couldn't get rid of all them but he could try.

They soon came back, when a TV show introduced the main love interest. Of course it was your "average" or "normal" couple. A man and a women slightly younger than him. The women was loud and had bubbly personality. The man was loud as well but not as loud as she was. They were the picture perfect couple.

Karl smiled at that thought. He wished he could be the perfect boyfriend. He wouldn't have any imperfections, he would be perfect, his life would be perfect. He would finally be happy.

He smiled at the thought.

~

He had fallen asleep on the couch watching a cheesey romantic movie.

When he woke up the TV was off. He was confused on how it had turned off but brushed it off, saying that it had unplugged or he layed on the remote and he turned it off in his sleep.

He got up and walked out the room. His head was in plain, like he had hit it on something. He went to the bathroom to check to see if he had pain killers. He opened the medical cabinet, searching for them. He couldn't find any.

He closed the mirror. Looking at himself. Why do I look like this? He asked himself, moving one of his hands to touch his cheek. He looked pale and tired. He hasn't eaten all day, which explained why he looked so pale. But he didn't know why he looked so tired. He had been sleeping a go amount, in fact he was probably sleeping more then he should be.

He turned on the water and washed his face. He was feeling better, he didn't want the thoughts to come back -as if they left.

When he looked back into the mirror he saw something in the corner of his eyes sparkle, like a piece of metal, maybe a blade even?

He walked closer to the object. He wanted to know what it was. He hadn't been in that house for over a year.

He kneed down, getting a better look at it. He saw that it was indeed a blade and slowly picked it up. He held it in his hand.

Do it.

Do what?

Close your hand.

No

Do it.

NO!

DO IT!

"NO! SHUT UP!" He didn't mean to yell the last past out loud but he did. He dropped the blade. His hands  went up and covered his ears almost immediately. He fell to the ground, shaking.

Cut

His thoughts in his head started to scatter his head. It was like that one night, reliving it's self. He hated it. He wanted to move on and forget that he had done that. That it was the main reason he was now staying with Puffy and Sapnap.

CUT

He couldn't think straight, the thoughts he taken over. He grabbed the blade and placed it on his forearm. It was cold.

With out another thought he dragged the cold blade on his forearm. Blood slowly starting to fall. It was deep but not at the same time, almost perfect.

At first it was pain full but it soon went away. Like it had never happened. Tears started to fill his eyes as he processed what he just did.

He felt horrible. He tired so hard to not ever fall down this path again but he failed.

He let out a sharpping scream. The scream had different meanings.

Pain, regent, love, and freedom.

He felt as if the cut had set a little part of him free.

The thoughts took over him once again as he played the knife on his arm and began to cut his skin.

Only stopping when he hears a door open.

~

A/N

Ohhhhhh cliff hanger 😃

Thinking of other book ideas after this one.

Wore a dress in heelys, almost died but looked cool 😎

May not upload tomorrow

Byeeeeeee eeee