chapter 24 : planning

Karl and Sapnap got home around 6 pm. They had gone out to get some food. They had lost track of time. Sapnap had planned on asking Quackity out, Karl being there. They both loved him but decided that it would be the best if only one of them went out with him. Karl was hurt but he still would get to spend time with both of them. He would still get to cuddle with them and spend his day with both of them. So he would be find, right?

He thought so anyways.

They had been out setting up the place where Sapnap was going to ask him out. The more Karl thought about the more he hated it but he didn't say anything to Sapnap. He went along with it even if he hated it. He didn't want to ruin the chance and mess it all up. They made a plan and hoped that it would work. The plan was : Sapnap asks Quackity out, Quackity says yes. They would date for a while, then Karl comes into there  relationship and they would all date and be happy with their relationship. That was the plan and they would stick to it.

They would try at least.

But fate had other plains.

~

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to make the next one longer.
Also what do you think of my plains? (Yes I'm foreshadowing in the chapter)
That's all Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee